• 46(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2021-03-27, 03:54)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 20:47)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 19:54)Lunatixz Wrote: Can you post a sample nfo and strm pair?

sure.

https://mega.nz/folder/LroUEaCC#uGxLL_V3u6fNyqiY2L5n9A
Hi Lunatixz
And were these samples useful?

No, the nfo was formated as expected.. if/when v.0.2.7 still ignores your strms you'll have to submit a new log.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-03-26, 22:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 18:07)alexandraoliveira Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 20:47)LARQ Wrote: sure.

I'm having trouble to install. It stucked at 40%. that issue was reported?

Log PLS!

It's installed, but not running. The button "run" doesnt appear, only "open". Why is that happening? I'm using latest kodi.
Not sure if I just picked a bad time to update or what but I'm seeing a dependency hell here with PseudoTV Live demanding as a dependency a minimum v7.5.0 of PVR IPTV Simple Client and yet all I can seem to locate on the repositories is v7.4.3.1 which I have installed.  Can you please direct me to how I can get this to work on LibreELEC 10b1, 9.95.1 on generic x86/x64?  Thanks.
(2021-03-28, 22:09)bornagainpengui Wrote: Not sure if I just picked a bad time to update or what but I'm seeing a dependency hell here with PseudoTV Live demanding as a dependency a minimum v7.5.0 of PVR IPTV Simple Client and yet all I can seem to locate on the repositories is v7.4.3.1 which I have installed.  Can you please direct me to how I can get this to work on LibreELEC 10b1, 9.95.1 on generic x86/x64?  Thanks.

Not sure, currently its @ v.7.5.1 https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple
This is what I'm seeing and no available upgrades:

I've been googling to see if there is a way to compile for my desktop and make an updated addon but so far I'm not finding much information on how to do that for LibreELEC.  If it were a regular distro it'd be no problems...
(2021-03-28, 23:10)bornagainpengui Wrote: This is what I'm seeing and no available upgrades:

I've been googling to see if there is a way to compile for my desktop and make an updated addon but so far I'm not finding much information on how to do that for LibreELEC.  If it were a regular distro it'd be no problems...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ LibreELEC has its own distribution of Kodi, I can not speak for it... and as with anything related to this project I am ONLY interested in supporting Kodi; no packages, distros, dockers, what have you. You'll have to take this up with them.
(2021-03-27, 04:41)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-27, 03:54)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 20:47)LARQ Wrote: sure.

Hi Lunatixz

No, the nfo was formated as expected.. if/when v.0.2.7 still ignores your strms you'll have to submit a new log.
Just tried with many configurations and the STRM files (from 2 addons: plugin.googledrive and plugin.youtube2kodilibrary) still dont play in pseudotv live.
Heres the last (detailed Wink log:

sanafuhevo.kodi (paste)

Here the Tvshow.nfo and the nfo file of 1 chapter

https://mega.nz/fm/PjgiwSQL

Hope that helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2021-03-29, 00:54)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-03-27, 04:41)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-27, 03:54)LARQ Wrote: Hi Lunatixz

Just tried with many configurations and the STRM files (from 2 addons: plugin.googledrive and plugin.youtube2kodilibrary) still dont play in pseudotv live.
Heres the last log:

ogoveqosiq.kodi (paste)

Can you post the nfo from this log, thx
Also please post another log with full debugging, you don't have it enabled in Kodi... need debug level events.

Code:
plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7-STRMParser: Unable to open the file C:\ESD\UCUE3lIlQwmsLCSxqia8fhqg\2021\s2021e174.nfo Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\ESD\Kodi2\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\resources\lib\parsers\STRMParser.py", line 46, in determineLength dom = parse(File) File "C:\ESD\Kodi2\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1959, in parse return expatbuilder.parse(file) File "C:\ESD\Kodi2\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 913, in parse result = builder.parseFile(file) File "C:\ESD\Kodi2\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 207, in parseFile parser.Parse(buffer, 0) xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column 2
(2021-03-28, 23:16)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 23:10)bornagainpengui Wrote: This is what I'm seeing and no available upgrades:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ LibreELEC has its own distribution of Kodi, I can not speak for it... and as with anything related to this project I am ONLY interested in supporting Kodi; no packages, distros, dockers, what have you. You'll have to take this up with them.
@"bornagainpengui" 
Were you able to solve your problem? Hope you understand there are so many forks and methods for distributing Kodi; for my sanity, I limit support to Kodi directly...
Yeah. Kind of.

I made a post about it on the LibreELEC forum and the plugin was updated.

And I absolutely understand that in order to best support your software you need to be able to focus on your own work and not be stuck trying to diagnose and support every stray library out there.
I am having kodi freezes with the latest update. I pretty much wiped out my whole installation and started over with just Pseudotv and pluto.

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14L8TuF2...p=drivesdk
(2021-03-30, 06:16)jctennis Wrote: I am having kodi freezes with the latest update. I pretty much wiped out my whole installation and started over with just Pseudotv and pluto.

Looks like you need to update PseudoTV Live... You're running v.0.2.7b, 0.2.7c is the lastest build.
the last version of this plugin to work for me is 0.2.6j all those of the 0.2.7 line (last version tried was 0.2.7c) have frozen my instance of Kodi
(2021-03-30, 08:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 06:16)jctennis Wrote: I am having kodi freezes with the latest update. I pretty much wiped out my whole installation and started over with just Pseudotv and pluto.

Looks like you need to update PseudoTV Live... You're running v.0.2.7b, 0.2.7c is the lastest build.

Kodi's update system drives me nuts. That being said, so far so good. It has been going for about an hour now so far. I'll report back in later if there are further issues.
(2021-03-30, 12:44)isamu.dragon Wrote: the last version of this plugin to work for me is 0.2.6j all those of the 0.2.7 line (last version tried was 0.2.7c) have frozen my instance of Kodi

Are you sure you're running v.0.2.7c? there was an issue with the previous iteration v.0.2.7.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4