A list of unscrapable files?
Is there a way to find all of the films/ TV series' that the scrappers have tried to add and have passed over as they can't find them/ are labeled wrongly? I noticed a few comedy sketches hadn't been added to the library the other day, so thought there's possibly others that i'm unknowingly missing and need attention to get recognized correctly.
Read here... Event Log (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ahh, so tell it to update the TV folder, then hit the event log to see what's been missed? Same for films?
Will i have to tell it to rebuild from scratch or does it ignore ones it couldn't do previously, or does it try and try again each time for each file?

Thanks.
(2019-09-13, 10:49)Gingerbread Man Wrote: Ahh, so tell it to update the TV folder, then hit the event log to see what's been missed? Same for films?
Correct. Same for Movies, TV Shows and Music Videos.

(2019-09-13, 10:49)Gingerbread Man Wrote: Will i have to tell it to rebuild from scratch or does it ignore ones it couldn't do previously, or does it try and try again each time for each file?
No need to rebuild. Just select Update Library again and it will re-scan the ones that were missed previously.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Excellent, hopefully  can correct the ones that aren't being picked up. Ta.
You know how to correct?

1. Make sure the folder/file name is correct and matches the listing at TheMovieDB
2. If you find your movie in Videos>Files>YourSource, then press i on your keyboard you initiate a scrape and a list of titles is returned that you can choose from.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A list of unscrapable files?0