Different Sorting?
I've been using XBMC, then Kodi for a number of years, and have always customized to suit our needs, after Leia forced our change to another skin - the previous one was not updated for use with 18, we looked around and found Pellucid which met our needs, except (there's always an exception) not major, just a niggle and would like to solve these if possible too.

1. Using the default skin (Estuary) Movies are sorted with collections and article ("The" in this case) in other words "The 6th Day" is near the top of the list, as is "The American President" and "The Jack Ryan Collection" is correctly sorted to be in the "J"'s and sorted near the top of them. However whether Library settings -> General -> Ignore articles when sorting is on of off, it ignores the setting and all the "The.." movies are in a clump towards the bottom. where as "The Abyss" should be in the "A"s.

2.  Showing movie sets.. Library settings -> Video -> Show movie sets, sorts these first, in alphabetical order i.e. collections A,B,C .. Z sort before any other movie ( X-Men Collection before 12 Years a Slave) is it possible to sort these correctly for alphanumeric settings?

Just to clarify, the settings are adhered to in Estuary, but not it seems in Pellucid, can you help?
Hi ZeroRam,

1. I can't replicate this issue. What I can say is that there is nothing I can do as a skinner to override the behaviour of list sorting in this way. I can confirm that my own setup handles the definite article perfectly correctly. Are you using an addon / external content provider by any chance?
2. Again, I can't see this being a skin-related issue. Another skinner may prove me wrong, but AFAIK, there is no way that a skin can override system settings in such a way.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different Sorting?0