• 3(current)
v19 [teaser] Aeon MQ 9
Visit the first post for a MQ9 sneak peek.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-11-01, 02:25)Wanilton Wrote: About PVR, please check Ace2, Marcos work a lot in PVR area, so MQ9 will receive the same features and something more.
Is there a more up-to-date version than 1.6 available for Ace2? 
I've tested Ace2, but I can't see a big PVR difference compared to MQ8. No special view for channel listings and the same default views for recordings and timers. But now the EPG is gray font on a light gray background, so nearly unreadable. Only difference I can see are more widgets for the PVR section. Did I miss something?

Apart from that Ace2 is a really beautiful skin, but with the same weaknesses than MQ in the PVR section.
I would love if MQ9 would finally support the costumization of the Pause screen like this mod
Dear Sir,
Is this version available for VIP plus users? or still under construction?
In construction, but available to plus members in our forum. Public version will came when all is done.

I'd love to be able to have multiple widgets on the home screen, including a banner view option with a configurable grid size.
Dear Sir,
Merry Christmas,
I have a simple note, the background on the "subtitle settings" page appears as settings image, but supposed the background to be the movie screen to facilitate setting up the subtitle time. and the time out for the "subtitle settings" very short, 03 sec to close the page.
I know the skin under construction, just something I noticed.
Have one option to set time to auto close VideoOSD, press enter where appear 3 Sec, and changed to 5 or more sec. Default is 3 sec.
Might Aeon MQ9 switch from using Rom Collection Browser (hasn't been updated in over a year), to something like Advanced Emulator Launcher (AEL)?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287826
Better widget performance. MQ7 was 1000% better in this area. Specifically were tv shows are concerned. In MQ8 where the next episodes widget is used, it takes a very long time to refresh and does not sort properly. Often the widget does not even display until after about 30 seconds. Really a step in the wrong direction.
Hello,
do whatever you do, because you are the creator!
But, I would love to see three features:
#1 - Offer in the settings the sleek and minimalistic i.e.: beautiful style of MQ8, give us the ability to turn off all unwanted features...
#2 - And most important:  Be the first one to offer the plot of movies and tvshows in a big or adjustable size, so that older eyes can read it too!! - Maybe a 'plot only' page...
#3 - The Submenus - please bring back the independent submenus!
Thanks a lot and please keep up the good work!
Greets from Austria, Eduard
Viribus unitis
(2019-11-01, 02:25)Wanilton Wrote: About PVR, please check Ace2, Marcos work a lot in PVR area, so MQ9 will receive the same features and something more.

Definitely prefer the Ace 2 EPG grid where it shows the program image at the bottom.  Though the grid itself is a little dark/hard to read (could be me not getting any younger).

The one change I would like to see is to have the ListItem.Icon displayed to the right of ListItem.ChannelName (plenty of room), or better yet, a way to toggle the display so you could choose which of those two do display.
Please add Addon support to script.skinshortcuts

Thanks in advance!
The secondary color. Add a 'light' and a 'dark' one. in MQ8 the same color is used on dark and light backgrounds with black and white text.
And A 'Left List'. So few skins have a nice left-aligned list.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[teaser] Aeon MQ 91