TV Show season list shown in reverse order
Hi all,

I've posted this in another section (skin-based questions) but I suspect it might be something skin-independent...
I have an eminence based skin on Leia 18 on a Windows 10 PC.
2 weeks ago I pressed (I swear it was by accident) a combination of keys in my keyboard. It must have been two at the most, it was too fast for me to identify which keys. That must have triggered a shortkeys action: the result was that the view of seasons inside a TV Show reversed its logical order (last season shown first). I have been trying to identify how to unmake this change and I'm getting nowhere.
The context menu in this view doesn't show the order option (no option to sort "ascending / descending").

Does anybody know how to switch the list of seasons to the standard order or does anybody know about any shortkeys combination that could do what I described?

Thanks in advance

From that screen, call up the Left Sideblade Menu and change the order from Descending back to Ascending... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-17, 19:47)Karellen Wrote: From that screen, call up the Left Sideblade Menu and change the order from Descending back to Ascending... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu

Hi Karellen, 

Thanks for the feedback. As I said in the original post, no option for "sort order" (ascending/descending) is displayed when calling the menu (see attached screenshot). If this is a problem of this skin not showing this particular option in this particular seasons view (it does in title or episodes view) maybe it could be fixed by the same shortkeys combination that switched the order.

Do you happen to know which shortkeys combination would switch the sort order fram ascending to descending?

Thanks in advance
Which skin is that?

Change back to the default skin Estuary and carry out my steps. Then change back to your skin.

Nope, I don't know the keyboard shortcut for changing sort order. Did not know there was one.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-20, 21:55)mapache Wrote: If this is a problem of this skin not showing this particular option in this particular seasons view (it does in title or episodes view)

The proper fix is to request the skin author to add the sort options, or use another skin.
(2019-10-20, 22:06)Karellen Wrote: Which skin is that?

Change back to the default skin Estuary and carry out my steps. Then change back to your skin.

Nope, I don't know the keyboard shortcut for changing sort order. Did not know there was one.

The skin is Eminence 2.0, this is why I also posted this question in the skin specific forum.

Anyways, changing back to default Estuary, reordering and switching back to my skin did the trick. Thanks for the suggestions!
(2019-10-21, 08:55)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 21:55)mapache Wrote: If this is a problem of this skin not showing this particular option in this particular seasons view (it does in title or episodes view)

The proper fix is to request the skin author to add the sort options, or use another skin. 
Unfortunately, I think that support for the Eminence skin has been suspended, but I prefer to stick to this skin. Functionality has rarely given me a problem (this being the first) and aesthetically I consider it supreme.
Thanks anyway for the suggestions...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show season list shown in reverse order0