Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 9(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
Does anyone know why the trailers of the movies in my library do not work for me? I put the Estuary skin and it works, but with AEON MQ8 Tajo, I press the Trailer button and it does nothing
(2021-02-15, 15:03)ojerez Wrote: Does anyone know why the trailers of the movies in my library do not work for me? I put the Estuary skin and it works, but with AEON MQ8 Tajo, I press the Trailer button and it does nothing

I can confirm you that trailers play for me, both through context menu in video views and in video info screen...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-02-15, 14:11)hologramcharles Wrote: I have a question regarding the "Play melodies while in home screen" option. when I try to pick my own playlist it doesn't play it. I've created an m3u file in the same folder containing the songs. The playlist only has 10 songs and they are in mp3. the folder is in the external hard drive connected to my android tv box.I am using Kodi 18.9 .twould appreciate the help

You have to create the playlist using Kodi. I recommend that you change to Estuary to do that, since it's easier. Go to MUSIC>PLAYLISTS>NEW PLAYLIST and create your own playlist and save it. After that change again to MQ8 Tajo and go to Settings to select your custom playlist.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-02-15, 19:46)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 14:11)hologramcharles Wrote: I have a question regarding the "Play melodies while in home screen" option. when I try to pick my own playlist it doesn't play it. I've created an m3u file in the same folder containing the songs. The playlist only has 10 songs and they are in mp3. the folder is in the external hard drive connected to my android tv box.I am using Kodi 18.9 .twould appreciate the help

You have to create the playlist using Kodi. I recommend that you change to Estuary to do that, since it's easier. Go to MUSIC>PLAYLISTS>NEW PLAYLIST and create your own playlist and save it. After that change again to MQ8 Tajo and go to Settings to select your custom playlist.
Thanks! it worked. but I had to copy the m3u file from the android data folder to another folder because the skin wasn't able to view hidden folders
hi guys.    i hope someone can help me

some icons is missing i dont know why if someone knows why,

thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/view/9kmyeh44c...5.jpg/file
(2021-02-28, 03:27)Uploadergt Wrote: hi guys.    i hope someone can help me

some icons is missing i dont know why if someone knows why,

thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/view/9kmyeh44c...5.jpg/file
what is the Right List 3D view ID? Im trying to implement the view to use with Seren. *if i change page 1 to Right List 3D the second page defaults to list view* Also how do i get the CD and cases i cant seem to find the option to do it. Thank you!!
(2021-02-28, 07:03)Bootleg1 Wrote: Im trying to implement the view to use with Seren

The add-on you mention is on Kodi's banned list of add-ons. In other words, we do not support Kodi setups with add-ons facilitating video piracy.
Read (again) our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) for further details.
what is the Right List 3D view ID? Im trying to implement the view to use with app. *if i change page 1 to Right List 3D the second page defaults to list view* Also how do i get the CD and blu ray cases i cant seem to find the option to do it. Thank you!!
(2021-02-15, 19:46)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 14:11)hologramcharles Wrote: hi, i was wandering if u could do a version for matrix 19.0, or wat settings do i need to change in the current zip to work for matrix? gui? to version 15.0 instead of 14.0, needs to be done, but wat else, i still get a failed to install issue after that? if u could do a matrix 19.0 version would be greatly appreciated.
hi, i was wandering if u could do a version for matrix 19.0, or wat settings do i need to change in the current zip to work for matrix? gui? to version 15.0 instead of 14.0, needs to be done, but wat else, i still get a failed to install issue after that? if u could do a matrix 19.0 version would be greatly appreciated.
@manfeed 
hello, is it possible to have aeon MQ 8 Tajo in matrix 19.4??

Thank you, have a great day
I have no plans to work on that, sorry...
@manfeed
Ok, thank you for your answer.
Have a nice day.
@manfeed 
Hello,

For which version of kodi, this skin was created?? leia, krypton, jarvis, isengard, helix?? I'd like to try it.
Thanks.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2