Win New issues since update
Hello all.

I have a bit of an issue that I can't remedy. Since updating to the latest Kodi, the time it takes to change channel when using nextpvr backend is excruciatingly long. (With the previous version I had no issues) after exhausting all Kodi options I am aware of I went into nextpvr settings to see if something was amiss there only to find a update was available which I did. That didn't fix the issue either so I decided to re-install the previous version of Kodi which seemed to do the trick. TV channels now change like the did before... But now the channel orders I set don't store (they revert to mixed up order on restart) and if I stop live TV but leave Kodi open and the pc goes to sleep, upon waking no TV channels or guide show up until I restart the pc. Very frustrating, I've been using Kodi in conjunction with nextpvr for years without any major issues. Anyone know what's changed ?
Cheers
Oh and to add. I have gone back to both latest version of Kodi and nextpvr. The slow channel change still exists.
Thread moved to the NextPVR section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
"Latest" and "previous" aren't really helpful descriptions for the versions of things you are using.  If you could post the version numbers that would be a really helpful start.  And you may as well post (or plan to post) debug logs from Kodi and NPVR, because I can almost guarantee someone will ask for them to help you further.
Slow channel changes are definitely expect in Extended Timeshift mode.  Timeshift mode is faster and Real-time is the fastest. 

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New issues since update0