v18 Recordings Showing Wrong Title
I have a 5 minute padding set at the beginning of all my timers, but I've noticed that my 2 current recordings are showing the wrong programme title. They are showing the title of the programme being broadcast during the padding period at the start. The recordings themselves are fine, but just showing the wrong title. Not sure if it's relevant, but this only started yesterday after the end of BST (British Summer Time).....But that could just be a coincidence.
Have you cleared the PVR data since the clock change?

Also what is given when you load http://<enigma2ip>/web/movielist?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Yup, cleared both the channel and guide data 2/3 times, but no difference. Have also deleted EPG database, but no difference either.
Movielist in the browser is showing wrong title for the 3 recordings made since Sunday. Programme plot and start/stop times are correct, so just the title is effected. Set my timers for the rest of the week last night and the same thing is happening with them, ie showing the programme title directly before (during the padding time).
Just a bit strange how this only started after the clocks changed.....
There were some recent timer fixes. Let me have a look.
Is the padding set on on your STB or on kodi?
(2019-10-30, 14:20)phunkyfish Wrote: Is the padding set on on your STB or on kodi?
STB
And the timers have the correct title?

Can you supply a debug log of you creating one of these timers?
No, both recording and timers have wrong title. Everything else seems okay.
Will set up another timer and attach a debug log shortly.
Ok, then the log will help to figure it out. I couldn’t reproduce. I trust you have restarted your STB in the meantime?
Set-up 2 new timers (1 tonight and 1 tomorrow), while running debug logging.
Log attached here:- https://pastebin.com/D1Ut2VNC
For this event: time: 1572477000 - title: Not Going Out Halloween Special, epgId: 4116 - 'Entertainment - Comedy'

What was the correct title and start time/duration?

This should correspond to 2019/10/30 @ 11:10pm until 2019/10/31 @ 1:55am (so 165 mins)
My guess is the times are correct but the title is incorrect which would mean the EPG on the STB is wrong (i.e. needs a restart).
(2019-10-30, 23:25)phunkyfish Wrote: For this event: time: 1572477000 - title: Not Going Out Halloween Special, epgId: 4116 - 'Entertainment - Comedy'

What was the correct title and start time/duration?

This should correspond to 2019/10/30 @ 11:10pm until 2019/10/31 @ 1:55am (so 165 mins)
Correct Title is 'Mary Shelly's Frankenstein' 
Correct Genre: Movie
Start Time: 23:15Hrs
Programme Duration: 1:55 Mins
Start Padding: 5 Mins
End Padding: 45 Mins
(2019-10-30, 23:33)phunkyfish Wrote: My guess is the times are correct but the title is incorrect which would mean the EPG on the STB is wrong (i.e. needs a restart).

Ok, I'll try restarting STB. Maybe do new Import of guide data as well.
Haven' t needed to do either for a good few weeks now, as everything has been running pretty smoothly.
The problem could be with my Kodi install generally. It's become quite clumpy at times recently. On screen cursor freezing for 30-40 seconds, particularly when on the main home menu. My guide data used to load almost immediately when Kodi started, but sometimes now it doesn't start importing the guide data for the same period of time, ie a good 30-40 secs after Kodi has started.
Will let you know if restart of STB makes any difference.
And the previous show was still on at 11:10?
It should be looking up the show on at 11:15 and not 11:10 in that case. The API call made to the STB for the EPG ID should discount any padding.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings Showing Wrong Title0