v17 problems with Octagon SF8008 Kodi 17
Hello everybody. In my Kodi 17 (within Octagon SF8008, Openatv 6.2) I have with almost all avi files and few mkv files a lack of sincro between audio and video.
The most of mkv files (so far) doesn't have this problem.
1) It is normal?
2) what requirements (i.g type of video or audio encoding) should have a video file to be correctly reproduced in Openatv's Kodi?

Thank you
    Duns
Please upgrade to kodi 18 as it’s the current stable supported release.

If you still have issues then we can help you. You will get so many new features too as there was a lot added to the Enigma2 addon since then.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-11-08, 23:32)phunkyfish Wrote: Please upgrade to kodi 18 as it’s the current stable supported release.

If you still have issues then we can help you. You will get so many new features too as there was a lot added to the Enigma2 addon since then.
Thank you. However I don't know how install the new release: where can I get the ipk file (if there is one)? So far, in my Octagon sf8008, I can't do an upgrade through system software...
You are running kodi on your Enigma2 device?

If so I’m afraid you are in the wrong place for support. You need to go your image’s support forum. The Image teams modify kodi to run to integrate and run on E2, it’s not the same application.

This forum is for kodi users who use the addon to connect to their E2 device remotely over a network.
(2019-11-09, 14:37)phunkyfish Wrote: You are running kodi on your Enigma2 device?

If so I’m afraid you are in the wrong place for support. You need to go your image’s support forum. The Image teams modify kodi to run to integrate and run on E2, it’s not the same application.

This forum is for kodi users who use the addon to connect to their E2 device remotely over a network.
Thank you! I wonder if I could use Kodi from my Linux (Neon) PC, as well as multimedia files (on my PC)...
Yes, you can run Kodi in many platforms.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problems with Octagon SF8008 Kodi 170