Tv-show-episode Information not showing Refresh-button with file path
Kodi 18.4 on Android 8.1 as well as Nvidia Shield, Estuary Skin:
If I navigate to a movie, display the information, it shows a number of buttons at the bottom:
play, trailer, your rating, show fanart, same director, chose art, refresh
the latter two only visible by horizontally scrolling.
refresh shows the path of the movie file

if I navigate to a tv-show episode, display information, the buttons are limited to:
play, your rating, show fanart, same director, chose art
there is no scrolling, therefore no refresh button, no display of file-path-information.

in kodi 17.8, scrolling to refresh button of the information dialogue was possible for tv-show-episodes as well.
Can anybody confirm this behaviour?
Configuration problem or kodi-bug?

(file path information is important for correcting episode structure)
(2019-11-11, 22:23)Loelgen Wrote: Can anybody confirm this behaviour?
No. I am able to scroll to the Refresh button for an episode.

My guess is that you do not have an internet connection, so the Refresh button is hidden.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-11, 22:28)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 22:23)Loelgen Wrote: Can anybody confirm this behaviour?
No. I am able to scroll to the Refresh button for an episode.

My guess is that you do not have an internet connection, so the Refresh button is hidden. 
Thanks, but then why would the movie-information do show the refresh button at the same time?
No idea Smile Maybe a glitch in the skin?

Am I correct- there is no internet connection?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-11, 23:01)Karellen Wrote: No idea Smile Maybe a glitch in the skin?

Am I correct- there is no internet connection?

I'm pretty sure that there is internet connection in both cases (an android 8.1 wlan tablet, which i'm writing on at this very moment) and the nvidia shield with LAN connection. 
Tablet is operated by finger swiping, the nvidia shield with a remote-control.
In both cases, no scrolling of the button ribbon is possible to display the refresh button when looking at episode information
I forgot to mention, that the kodi-database resides on a synology-nas.
But then again, so it does for the krypton-kodi-devices not showing this behaviour.
Sorry, I am at a loss. A Debug Log probably won't show anything but it is a starting point. Can you provide one which captures you running an Update Library, then trying to navigate the Information Page for the Refresh button.

I am assuming your TV Shows are scraped into the library.
My Signature
Do you see the little blue arrow indicating there are more buttons offscreen?
Also try using Confluence as the buttons are in a different order.
(2019-11-12, 09:29)Hitcher Wrote: Do you see the little blue arrow indicating there are more buttons offscreen?
Also try using Confluence as the buttons are in a different order.

No, the blue arrows are missing.

I installed Confluence, as you recommended: 
Interestingly, the refresh button is on fact visible on the tvshow-information page, but unlike the other buttons, it is greyed out.
For movies, it shows up like all the other buttons.

Unfortunately, the Confluence refresh button does not show the full file path like on Estuary, but I'm not familiar with Confluence
The path on the main information page is truncated.
If it's greyed out in Confluence it's not enabled which is why you can't see it in Estuary as that only shows the button if it's enabled. So there must be something wrong with your episode/database.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv-show-episode Information not showing Refresh-button with file path0