• 4(current)
TVDB- Cdata and other v3 upgrade issues
(2019-11-16, 04:09)szsori Wrote: We have the CDATA fix deployed.  You can either wait and it should eventually work, or you can clear the addon cache and refresh and it should work.  We've had confirmed success from at least 5 users in the last few minutes.

Not working in this neck of the woods.  The <![CDATA is indeed gone, but nothing works.
(2019-11-16, 04:43)plane Wrote: The <![CDATA is indeed gone, but nothing works.
What do you mean nothing works? What doesn't work?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-16, 04:56)Karellen Wrote: What do you mean nothing works? What doesn't work? 
Maybe they are referring to the TV Show title names. For example I just tried to scan The Brokenwood Mysteries TV series and TVDB was picking it up as The Funny Bunnies or something like that. It actually didn't add anything, but I saw at the top that name while it was trying to scan it to the library. I believe this is what they are referring to, or maybe I am wrong.
(2019-11-16, 04:56)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 04:43)plane Wrote: The <![CDATA is indeed gone, but nothing works.
What do you mean nothing works? What doesn't work? 
I don't know about anyone else but when I click a tv title, the "please wait" wheel spins for a few seconds then nothing.  It never shows the episodes page, just reverts back to the tv show list.  Also, if I click for page 2 of the shows, it does the same and never reveals page 2.
What people mean is that the <![CDATA before the title name is gone and it reads normaly now but when you click to advance to the next sections of the show's seasons, episodes and then the scrapers to watch the file no go. Maybe it takes a while for the system to refresh itself to work the way it suppose to with everyone, but No go with me..... At least  the movies work....
(2019-11-16, 05:07)shedrock Wrote: I just tried to scan The Brokenwood Mysteries TV series and TVDB was picking it up as The Funny Bunnies or something like that. It actually didn't add anything, but I saw at the top that name while it was trying to scan it to the library. I believe this is what they are referring to, or maybe I am wrong.
Until the banner comes down at the top of the forum, the TVDB scraper is considered broken. Nothing we can do, it is all up to TVDB. Nothing has changed until the banner disappears.

FWIW, scrapes fine with TheMovieDB-TV Shows.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I just uninstalled TVDB and only had TMDB installed and it gave me same results. It will find the titles but will not load the episodes as described in previous posts.
However it will scrape movies fine. Just not tv shows.
(2019-11-16, 06:51)Bkg73123 Wrote: It will find the titles but will not load the episodes as described in previous posts.
Can you please provide a Debug Log and I should be able to see what the problem is.

Just be aware that if you are adding new episodes to the show that was previously scraped with TVDB, then you need to refresh the TV Show to download the correct API guide for TheMovieDB. TVDB and TheMovieDB API's are not interchangeable.
My Signature
(2019-11-16, 06:51)Bkg73123 Wrote: It will find the titles but will not load the episodes as described in previous posts.

Everybody's setup can still be different. We'll need more details from you.

(2019-11-16, 06:54)Bkg73123 Wrote: Just not tv shows.

Provide a full debug log (wiki) for starters.
(2019-11-15, 03:39)Karellen Wrote: Never heard of cdata.

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue and also a Debug Log that captures an update library

@Karellen- Link removed
Thank you @Cspencer83 at least we can now see exactly what everybody is reporting.
My Signature
(2019-11-15, 03:21)Fracing06 Wrote: I currently have a problem where it show cdata next to the TV show title. When clicking it does nothing, favorites do not work as well. I tried this on three different boxes and all show the same thing. I was wonder if there was an issue with a scraper, or is this a bug of recent. I had zero issues until today.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

I understand the TVDB is not currently working ..your movie thumbnails should work fine..I have no idea if you can change scrapers as I'm pretty new to all this...I deleted Kodi and then did a factory reset on my Nvidia Shield before I found out the TVDB is not working..I feel pretty stupid..so it's movies and Netflix for me
Hope this helps
(2019-11-16, 04:09)szsori Wrote: We have the CDATA fix deployed.  You can either wait and it should eventually work, or you can clear the addon cache and refresh and it should work.  We've had confirmed success from at least 5 users in the last few minutes.

I dont even know how to clear add-on cache. I have 3 options: clear resources cache, clear search history and clear cache. Is the last one the add-on cache ?

And could someone give me general help or provide a weblink with steps for installing add-ons? I have Kodi on a Libreelec system.
(2019-11-16, 05:24)Estax Diwikeo Wrote: I don't know about anyone else but when I click a tv title, the "please wait" wheel spins for a few seconds then nothing.  It never shows the episodes page, just reverts back to the tv show list.  Also, if I click for page 2 of the shows, it does the same and never reveals page 2.

Same for me!

Movies is working!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB- Cdata and other v3 upgrade issues1