Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-09-19, 17:41)rob_l12 Wrote: It stopped being possible to get 4k in the Kodi addon on the Shield some time ago. Not sure why. 1080 is the most you can get now, but at least you get proper audio (unlike the 'proper' Amazon app which only outputs stereo on the Shield). But you should be able to get the Amazon app working for 4k content (just with stereo). Basically Amazon on the Shield is a PITA these days - I have to use the TV's native app, and put up with their crap interface.

Ah, didn't know they fucked Shield too. They just can't let us have shiny toys.

(2020-09-20, 00:57)notgoo Wrote: do you believe the new efforts on enabling TMZ capability in the amdgpu driver will bring some hope to play content at 720p+ on Linux systems?

I'm afraid not, as I'm reading this TMZ has to be coupled with HDCP, and Kodi will never be certified for HDCP I'm afraid, nor VMP, so yeah… remains to be seen, but I doubt it.

(2020-09-20, 20:42)Pharazon Wrote: Is this happening to others? Is there a way to force an update? I already tried to update the addon itself, disable/enable but stays the same.

The addon uses aggressive caching, since most of the series come out in bulk. For the few seasons where this doesn't happen, you can right click (or use the contextual menù via keyboard or remote) and select "Refresh". That will add the new episodes to the list.

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2