• 47(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
idk, can't think of a reason why it shuld break like that. Under Amazon VOD settings, "Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous > Verbose logging" trying enabling that, restart Kodi, and start a video. I'm not entirely sure what seems to be the problem.
I'm on Coreelec 19.2 Matrix RC3 and I'm having trouble with the add-on. I can watch sports (replays only tried) but not films or TV. When a selection is made, "working" stays on screen without ever ending. Pressing the back button works to return to the main menu but nothing will play. Kodi has to be restarted in order to bring back the play functionality.

Uninstalling and deleting the CDM folder before doing a fresh install makes no difference.

Is this the same thing as the OSMC problem?
I'm not entirely sure, use Kodi's feature to upload logs and post the link here or open a new issue on GitHub. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, I can't really tell.
(2021-09-09, 10:50)Varstahl Wrote: I'm not entirely sure, use Kodi's feature to upload logs and post the link here or open a new issue on GitHub. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, I can't really tell.

Thanks for trying to help but I've sorted this out for myself. The clue came when I did a clean install of Coreeelc and Amazon VOD on an SD card and it worked. After a bit of trial and error on my full Coreelec setup, it turns out that I'd enabled "Use H.265 Videocodec" in your add-on's General Settings. My setup can't cope with this setting, but would let me watch tennis replays (which, presumably are only H264).

Everything's back to normal now that the H265 setting is unselected.

Many thanks for your work on this great add-on.
(2021-06-11, 03:14)lunarsoul Wrote: Hi, I installed the Kodi addon with my Kodi that is on my Fire Stick 4K, downloaded the wrapper too, and put the playback on "Android". However, it doesent play anything. If you pick a video, it tries to load on the wrapper but then I get the "we're unable to start the video due to service issue" error and thats it. I wonder if anyone knows what might be the solution. Im stumped. Thanks.

Sigh. Reposted the Log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/udexifizox.kodi

Thanks for the help.

My issue seems to be unsolvable as I have not gotten any answer or suggestions in months, on how to solve it. Oh well, thanks anyways.
(2021-08-01, 17:42)3000 Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 15:53)Ballistic Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 11:54)3000 Wrote: what are you guys on about? It's working fine. Only problem is no 4k. Everything else works as expected.

Are you running Kodi 19? 
If so; can you create a package of your plugin folder? We lost track on how to get this working.
Yes I am. Latest build. Although I'm sure it will work with previous versions/nightlies too.

No worries, I'll give you the instructions how to install it. (It's very very easy).

First go here:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/relea...Repository

1. Download the repo for Matrix repository.sandmann79-py3.plugins-1.0.0-matrix.zip
2. Go to Kodi and "install from zip file". 
3. Go to the installed repo and find "AMAZON VOD" under Video Add-ons.
4. Install it and log in. 

I guess the hardest part was to find the repo.

I'm having issues installing the add-on from the repo at step 3. Kodi throws an error that says "failed to install add-on from zip file" "the dependency on xbmc.python 2.25 could not be satisfied". I'm not sure I understand why Kodi is calling this installation from zip file. The version is 0.9.4+matrix.1.
Does anyone know where the movie ratings come from in this plugin? I have Kodi set to use IMDB ratings but the ratings shown in this plugin are all too high - 8.0 and 9.0 for moderately good movies which are generally 1 to 2 points lower on IMDB. Can it be set to use IMDB? - I cannot see any relevant setting.
(2021-09-18, 07:23)Bedwyr Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 17:42)3000 Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 15:53)Ballistic Wrote: Are you running Kodi 19? 
If so; can you create a package of your plugin folder? We lost track on how to get this working.
Yes I am. Latest build. Although I'm sure it will work with previous versions/nightlies too.

No worries, I'll give you the instructions how to install it. (It's very very easy).

First go here:

1. Download the repo for Matrix repository.sandmann79-py3.plugins-1.0.0-matrix.zip

I'm having issues installing the add-on from the repo at step 3. Kodi throws an error that says "failed to install add-on from zip file" "the dependency on xbmc.python 2.25 could not be satisfied". I'm not sure I understand why Kodi is calling this installation from zip file. The version is 0.9.4+matrix.1.
What version of Kodi are you using?
(2021-09-19, 13:49)3000 Wrote:
(2021-09-18, 07:23)Bedwyr Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 17:42)3000 Wrote: Yes I am. Latest build. Although I'm sure it will work with previous versions/nightlies too.

First go here:

What version of Kodi are you using?
That's the thing. I'm running 19.1 Matrix and thought I'd chosen the repository that would give me the Matrix version. Shouldn't Python 2.x not even be a thing here? That's why I'm confused.
(2020-09-21, 09:40)Varstahl Wrote: ...
(2020-09-20, 00:57)notgoo Wrote: do you believe the new efforts on enabling TMZ capability in the amdgpu driver will bring some hope to play content at 720p+ on Linux systems?

I'm afraid not, as I'm reading this TMZ has to be coupled with HDCP, and Kodi will never be certified for HDCP I'm afraid, nor VMP, so yeah… remains to be seen, but I doubt it.

Is less than 720p on Linux still the highest video resolution?
I can not add a movie or serie to the kodi library.
In the options i enabled it.
With the menu button i can only add then to the favorites.
Did i miss something?

Thanks in advanced.
I tried to watch a movie today and it failed. I remembered that I had recently changed my password, so I went back into the settings and cleared cache, re-entered my login credentials, and now they won't save or log me in. 

I tried uninstalling the add on and then reinstalling, and entering my credentials again, same thing, it won't hold my login anymore. 

Here is my log: https://paste.kodi.tv/rehehumeyo
@starslayer74 - you've got a banned addon (wiki) repo installed there (2021-10-14 21:30:10.745 T:23173 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.dobbelina v1.0.3 installed), although there doesn't seem to be anything actually installed from it on the system.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-15, 08:38)DarrenHill Wrote: @starslayer74 - you've got a banned addon (wiki) repo installed there (2021-10-14 21:30:10.745 T:23173 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.dobbelina v1.0.3 installed), although there doesn't seem to be anything actually installed from it on the system.

Got it. Removing it now. Will repost a log without it below. 

https://paste.kodi.tv/yanoyukumu
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/591

Can anyone test that the current login to the US TLD is working properly?
I tried very many times today and most cases prompted an unknown error, a few could enter the captcha but the addon threw an exception.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2