Default recording lifetime
Hi - I have been using VU+ / Emigma client on my laptop to control my Zgemma h2s box for a while now and find it excellent. However I have just noticed for the first time the setting  "Default recording lifetime" set to 90 days. Does this mean that any recordings via my Kodi will disappear after 90 days. Although I often delete recordings before 90 days there are some I would like to keep forever. Please can anyone advise on my concern?
Recording lifetime is not implemented for this addon. This setting is just a default value if it is implemented.

Enigma2 devices have settings to empty items from trash (if that is setup) after so many days or if free space drops below a level so it’s not really needed.

Because the device has a trash bin you can also undelete from the addon which is handy in case you delete something by mistake.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Smile 
(2019-11-17, 17:25)phunkyfish Wrote: Recording lifetime is not implemented for this addon. This setting is just a default value if it is implemented.

Enigma2 devices have settings to empty items from trash (if that is setup) after so many days or if free space drops below a level so it’s not really needed.

Because the device has a trash bin you can also undelete from the addon which is handy in case you delete something by mistake.
Thank you very much phunkyfish - so now I need not worry about any recordings suddenly disappearing
Nope Smile
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default recording lifetime0