"language": {
"episodeName": "en",
"overview": "en"
},
"productionCode": "",
"showUrl": "",
"lastUpdated": 1584696365,
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Details Heavy Post Warning :p

Hi, I'm trying to add my anime collection to Kodi. For this I'm using the latest build of everything (installed Kodi ~2days ago). 

The extra add-ons I've installed are:
  • Google Drive (to add files that are present on my Drive)
  • TVDB Scraper
  • Binge (custom theme)
  • Plex
And I'm (probably) on the latest version of Kodi (v18.7 - according to 'System Info > Summary').

Just for reference, here's how any basic anime folder is organized: https://pastebin.com/raw/A1XzwHCU
For anime having multiple seasons, the root folder has the same naming as above example (minus the season number), inside it there's a separate directory for each season, the name of each season directory being exactly the same as the 'Akame ga Kill' example above (and any movies dumped directly in root along with the seasons). 

The only difference between the rest of my collection and the example above (Akame ga Kill), is that this example contains release-year (in the main anime directory) - the rest of the directories do not contain the release year in their name (or anywhere for that matter).

Despite doing this, TVDB scraper refuses to scrape 'Akame ga Kill', and quite a lot of other anime entries. In another instance there's an anime named 'Karneval', the scraper indexes it as 'Carnival Row' (a TV Series instead of anime). In both these cases, ('Akame ga Kill' and 'Karneval'), TVDB does contain an entry for the anime. 

In case of 'Akame ga Kill', the anime isn't indexed (at all, not even as an incorrect entry). As for 'Karneval', it is displayed as 'Carvinal Row' - which is incorrect.

Here's a complete log that I generated while indexing all my collection (for the third time - from scratch): https://defuse.ca/b/K899CclQaV9mwMo9QR9zfX
Here's a drive link for the same file (the file was quite heavy ~6 MB, so most paste services rejected it, leading to me having to use a shady service)

This is the Reddit Tutorial that I used to setup Kodi with Google Drive. Basically, I used to Google Drive add-on to generate the `.strm` files, and then add them to the index and refresh manually to get the scraper to fetch the new entries.

Like I've already said, this method is working with some portion of my collection (~60%), and I've got no idea why it isn't working with the rest. Like skipping Akame ga Kill (and a handful of other entries) completely, displaying 'Karneval' as 'Carnival Row' (even after adding the release year to the main directory in both these cases).

Any help will be deeply appreciated. I've already spent nearly a day trying to figure this out Sad
(2020-06-30, 21:46)not_satan Wrote: Details Heavy Post Warning :p

Hi, I'm trying to add my anime collection to Kodi. For this I'm using the latest build of everything (installed Kodi ~2days ago). 

The extra add-ons I've installed are:
  • Google Drive (to add files that are present on my Drive)
  • TVDB Scraper
  • Binge (custom theme)
  • Plex
And I'm (probably) on the latest version of Kodi (v18.7 - according to 'System Info > Summary').

Just for reference, here's how any basic anime folder is organized: https://pastebin.com/raw/A1XzwHCU
For anime having multiple seasons, the root folder has the same naming as above example (minus the season number), inside it there's a separate directory for each season, the name of each season directory being exactly the same as the 'Akame ga Kill' example above (and any movies dumped directly in root along with the seasons). 

The only difference between the rest of my collection and the example above (Akame ga Kill), is that this example contains release-year (in the main anime directory) - the rest of the directories do not contain the release year in their name (or anywhere for that matter).

Despite doing this, TVDB scraper refuses to scrape 'Akame ga Kill', and quite a lot of other anime entries. In another instance there's an anime named 'Karneval', the scraper indexes it as 'Carnival Row' (a TV Series instead of anime). In both these cases, ('Akame ga Kill' and 'Karneval'), TVDB does contain an entry for the anime. 

In case of 'Akame ga Kill', the anime isn't indexed (at all, not even as an incorrect entry). As for 'Karneval', it is displayed as 'Carvinal Row' - which is incorrect.

Here's a complete log that I generated while indexing all my collection (for the third time - from scratch): https://defuse.ca/b/K899CclQaV9mwMo9QR9zfX
Here's a drive link for the same file (the file was quite heavy ~6 MB, so most paste services rejected it, leading to me having to use a shady service)

This is the Reddit Tutorial that I used to setup Kodi with Google Drive. Basically, I used to Google Drive add-on to generate the `.strm` files, and then add them to the index and refresh manually to get the scraper to fetch the new entries.

Like I've already said, this method is working with some portion of my collection (~60%), and I've got no idea why it isn't working with the rest. Like skipping Akame ga Kill (and a handful of other entries) completely, displaying 'Karneval' as 'Carnival Row' (even after adding the release year to the main directory in both these cases).

Any help will be deeply appreciated. I've already spent nearly a day trying to figure this out Sad

I was able to scrape this series with no issues.

LibreELEC 9.2
Kodi 18.5
thetvdb 3.2.7

Series folder is: Akame ga Kill!

Episodes look like: akame.ga.kill!.s01e01.mkv
akame.ga.kill!.s01e02.mkv

and so on.

Go into your Videos section and then TV to view the series folder. Then open the context menu and select Scan to Library. You should be given options. I chose the top one.
(2020-06-30, 21:46)not_satan Wrote: This is the Reddit Tutorial that I used to setup Kodi with Google Drive. Basically, I used to Google Drive add-on to generate the `.strm` files,
Why are you using strm files? Where are your files- local or cloud?

From what I can see in your log, you have not correctly named your folders and your folder structure seems incorrect.

D:\Kodi\BaseLibrary\Root\Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014.1080p.DualAudio-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-Kametsu\
1. In that path, which is your TV Show Source as set in Kodi?
2. The naming of your TV Show is wrong. You do not add all the junk flags to the tv show folder as it confuses the scraper. There is no such show as Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014.1080p.DualAudio-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-Kametsu so there is no chance the scraper is going to find it. The show is called Akame ga Kill! and that is what your folder should be named. If the scraper does find shows named in a similar way, then it is just blind dumb luck.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-30, 22:33)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-30, 21:46)not_satan Wrote: This is the Reddit Tutorial that I used to setup Kodi with Google Drive. Basically, I used to Google Drive add-on to generate the `.strm` files,

From what I can see in your log, you have not correctly named your folders and your folder structure seems incorrect.

D:\Kodi\BaseLibrary\Root\Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014.1080p.DualAudio-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-Kametsu\
2. The naming of your TV Show is wrong. You do not add all the junk flags to the tv show folder as it confuses the scraper. There is no such show as Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014.1080p.DualAudio-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-Kametsu so there is no chance the scraper is going to find it. The show is called Akame ga Kill! and that is what your folder should be named. If the scraper does find shows named in a similar way, then it is just blind dumb luck.

My files are on cloud, which is why I'm using STRM files to add them to my library... I could alternatively mount the cloud directory and then index it, but ideally I'd like to avoid that solution since that would require me to mount everytime I want to use Kodi.

As for your questions,
1. The `Root` folder is marked as the root directory. It contains all my anime collection of which a portion is being indexed (and nearly 40% is missed)
2. As for the naming being incorrect, I took extra precaution to make sure it fits the standards, according to the documentation here, everything at the right of the match is being removed from, so in the naming, `Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014.1080p.DualAudio-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-Kametsu`, everything after `1080p` should be skipped, and it should be read as `Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014`, which should then have a match.

I even tried to rename the main directory (without renaming the files), but had the same results
    "D:\Kodi\BaseLibrary\Root\Akame.ga.Kill!.S01 (2014)"

Finally, as a last resort, I tried to rename the files in the order you described as "Akame.ga.Kill!.S01E01" and so on, and this time, it matched perfectly...

Is it not possible to modify my (old) naming pattern a bit to make sure it matches for all cases. I would like to keep the tags (especially the encoder tag, CRC, and in some case, versions). According to the documentations, everything to the right of `1080p` should be matched, and removed, but for some reason, that isn't the case with me :/
(2020-07-02, 17:23)not_satan Wrote:
(2020-06-30, 22:33)Karellen Wrote:

My files are on cloud, which is why I'm using STRM files to add them to my library... I could alternatively mount the cloud directory and then index it, but ideally I'd like to avoid that solution since that would require me to mount everytime I want to use Kodi.

As for your questions,
1. The `Root` folder is marked as the root directory. It contains all my anime collection of which a portion is being indexed (and nearly 40% is missed)
2. As for the naming being incorrect, I took extra precaution to make sure it fits the standards, according to the documentation here, everything at the right of the match is being removed from, so in the naming, `Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014.1080p.DualAudio-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-Kametsu`, everything after `1080p` should be skipped, and it should be read as `Akame.ga.Kill.S01.2014`, which should then have a match.

I even tried to rename the main directory (without renaming the files), but had the same results
    "D:\Kodi\BaseLibrary\Root\Akame.ga.Kill!.S01 (2014)"

Finally, as a last resort, I tried to rename the files in the order you described as "Akame.ga.Kill!.S01E01" and so on, and this time, it matched perfectly...

Is it not possible to modify my (old) naming pattern a bit to make sure it matches for all cases. I would like to keep the tags (especially the encoder tag, CRC, and in some case, versions). According to the documentations, everything to the right of `1080p` should be matched, and removed, but for some reason, that isn't the case with me :/
Try naming the series folder exactly as tvdb has.

Akame ga Kill! 

Nothing extra, just that.

Then the individual files can (usually) be listed as whatever you want AFTER Akame.ga.Kill!.S01E01.**** 
But the name and season/episode numbers must match the naming guide.
The TVDB is acting up again. I tried to add info for the new series Warrior Nun and no poster is downloaded, plus AB returns an error. I changed scraper to TVMaze and it worked fine.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-07-03, 00:03)shedrock Wrote: The TVDB is acting up again. I tried to add info for the new series Warrior Nun and no poster is downloaded, plus AB returns an error. I changed scraper to TVMaze and it worked fine.

Regards,

Shedrock
tvdb has lots of artwork for this show as I'm looking right now. Maybe delete and re-add the series?
(2020-07-10, 23:00)brokenangel Wrote:
(2020-07-03, 00:03)shedrock Wrote:  
tvdb has lots of artwork for this show as I'm looking right now. Maybe delete and re-add the series?
The issue was resolved the very same day.
I recently went fresh install kodi again. I noticed that if i exported tvshow.nfo file from my Google drive addon, tvdb will not download the main poster for the series. Unless you refresh and ignore local information when prompted manually one by one. The reason I provided an nfo is actually just to prevent mismatch from ambiguous title like Cursed(2020). But losing all posters is such a flattening experience I don't want that. Is this normal Kodi behavior that we can't change? Im using kodi 18.8 if that's relevant..
@teamrocket

It is not normal behaviour. But I don't really know what you mean by "i exported tvshow.nfo file from my Google drive addon". How do you export from Google Drive?

Provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping a show and we might spot the problem.
My Signature
(2020-09-26, 09:50)Karellen Wrote: @teamrocket

It is not normal behaviour. But I don't really know what you mean by "i exported tvshow.nfo file from my Google drive addon". How do you export from Google Drive?

Provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping a show and we might spot the problem.

Thank you for responding. I would like to help as much as I can but Ima no developer. On that note, the debug logs for tvdb seems  to be starting from line 4848. Idk tho hahah
First, some background information regarding Google drive. The latest version is located in cguzzman repository. Basically the plugin help you to "Export" your media by substituting the media with strm links. It's like a pointer to the real video file. 
For example, if I have Anime>>Arte>>Season 1>> S01E01 SeriesName EpName then it will create the same directory structure in my Local Library, but the episode name is now a strm file instead ok mp4/mkv. 
Along with it, Gdrive plugin has an option that can be enabled to also export/create .nfo files residing on the Series folder. 
After the strm file has been created, I can then update the library (scanning media items)

Here is my debug log: https://cl1p.net/kodilog
A Google drive export image option : Img1
Also some of my testing library view after export :Img2
As you can see, TVDB was able to find the thumbnails for all episode details, but the main poster/banner part is not downloaded if I provide a nfo file. The nfo itself was created by the help of Sonarr
Oh, here's a sample of my .nfo file (text) :  NFO

I would appreciate for the help if possible Smile

Edit : Replace link for img2
@teamrocket

Thanks for the explanation. I have never used google drive and the add-on so did not really know how it works.

(2020-09-26, 09:33)teamrocket Wrote: tvdb will not download the main poster for the series.
Back to the original question. The reason you do not have any posters (or any tv show artwork) is because your nfo file has no artwork links. If you expand the box in section 2.4 you will see a sample nfo file with artwork links...
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows#Sample_nfo

I would delete the nfo files, delete the tv show from the library and rescrape using the Kodi scrapers.
Strangely, your nfo file contains an outdated v1 <episodeguide> URL which should no longer work with Kodi, but is working on your setup and I cannot see why that is the case.
Sonarr nfo files have been known to be not fully compatible with Kodi, and they were a lot worse a couple of years ago, but they seemed to have been made more compliant recently. Still not fully though.
My Signature
Is there any chance of moving from HTTPS to HTTP for the artwork downloads?  This would allow the use of local cache servers.
Hi,

I have a problem with TVDB,
I set that the episode name and the plot will return in Hebrew language.
But some of the Seasons and Episodes keep returns it in English, even that they have Hebrew plot.
It seems that it takes the fallback option which set to be in English. But I don't understand why if there is Hebrew plot for them.

When It's ok the log is somthing like this:
php:
DEBUG: Thread VideoInfoDownloader start, auto delete: false
DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetVideoDetails: Reading episode 'https://api.thetvdb.com/login?{"apikey":"439DFEBA9D3059C6","id":7055372}|Content-Type=application/json&accept-language=he' using The TVDB scraper (file: 'C:\Users\atzoref\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\metadata.tvdb.com', content: 'tvshows', version: '3.2.8')
22:09:49.513 T:13856   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeDetails returned <details><url function="GetEpisodeDetailsAuth" cache="episode-7055372-he.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7055372|Authorization=Bearer%20eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE2MDQyNjA1ODMsImlkIjoiS29kaSIsIm9yaWdfaWF0IjoxNjAzNjU1NzgzfQ.qR2FN8qguqBVIok712mixhpu0A0xYaMywszvcdM2tcGPHK4F7V_Vt0J9K7LbxC11nwkDlf7x1fzO3zDP-MXMqGqTnac1PLdpB93ikIafgQKJ8yp9ntTVOj-EgIrWDVxjp5BHojXmoJ7D8GBGbdQkza2TEcRs2AWWidMKGY1c-cFcb9DKBHCkoCFIV3UFBu-loAle34fVXQHnwWAE32L9ftqcJtINNGB3w37X6X9V2k-I4k_GeyQKRLjS5zJMS4fdZOJWJsaAIj6SOWLxZGOE2BmDb4epW3KZnVwYDMdKrXs_CL76cGn-5TcFHv7AQA7llQtNV3XKaIz6xgU9Tp6TgQ&amp;accept-language=he</url><chain function="ParseEpisodeDetails"></chain></details>
DEBUG: CurlFile:TonguearseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'Authorization: ***********'
DEBUG: CurlFile:TonguearseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'accept-language: he'
DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(2F8601A0) https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7055372

DEBUG: CScraperUrl::Get: Using "UTF-8" charset for "https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7055372|Authorization=Bearer%20eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE2MDQyNjA1ODMsImlkIjoiS29kaSIsIm9yaWdfaWF0IjoxNjAzNjU1NzgzfQ.qR2FN8qguqBVIok712mixhpu0A0xYaMywszvcdM2tcGPHK4F7V_Vt0J9K7LbxC11nwkDlf7x1fzO3zDP-MXMqGqTnac1PLdpB93ikIafgQKJ8yp9ntTVOj-EgIrWDVxjp5BHojXmoJ7D8GBGbdQkza2TEcRs2AWWidMKGY1c-cFcb9DKBHCkoCFIV3UFBu-loAle34fVXQHnwWAE32L9ftqcJtINNGB3w37X6X9V2k-I4k_GeyQKRLjS5zJMS4fdZOJWJsaAIj6SOWLxZGOE2BmDb4epW3KZnVwYDMdKrXs_CL76cGn-5TcFHv7AQA7llQtNV3XKaIz6xgU9Tp6TgQ&accept-language=he"
DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeDetailsAuth returned <details></details>
DEBUG: scraper: ParseEpisodeDetails returned <?xml version="1.0"?>

But when there is a fallback calling for unknown reason it's like this:
php:

22:12:37.670 T:23824   DEBUG: Thread VideoInfoDownloader start, auto delete: false
22:12:37.670 T:23824   DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetVideoDetails: Reading episode 'https://api.thetvdb.com/login?{"apikey":"439DFEBA9D3059C6","id":7056105}|Content-Type=application/json&accept-language=he' using The TVDB scraper (file: 'C:\Users\atzoref\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\metadata.tvdb.com', content: 'tvshows', version: '3.2.8')
22:12:37.674 T:23824   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeDetails returned <details><url function="GetEpisodeDetailsAuth" cache="episode-7056105-he.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7056105|Authorization=Bearer%20eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE2MDQyNjE1MjMsImlkIjoiS29kaSIsIm9yaWdfaWF0IjoxNjAzNjU2NzIzfQ.X_653dX1u5No4NjPyYXL4PZljaQLHygeloYAjagn_BzUat1TAkUq8TcVrSG1iJ6gFLzzmHPO56pSuGGE1rbFGsecZmRbXOMnxeqByCUrZNFyR8GoKdosg4Z6U2XuOcLgnn8rniXidth2gI4Pkv0ghJXXylOZuZOnDRw2p4d38oGJOrzHrzKHeNsCZPYqMAofb-b9bXR9A8LOpyr2glKdjcjYVZixAfxdJ9rj_4T3XKiFCF6i0t26uvrNnj3rhkbjtl3iBMYf8p50JZoZfOVnPm8yYeEJYTyJMJL7w3ZZmBG1hukP4K1xPWvg2AhluoZBwtjPYSBKaVcNPUUJWhKE6w&amp;accept-language=he</url><chain function="ParseEpisodeDetails"></chain></details>
22:12:37.675 T:23824   DEBUG: CurlFile:TonguearseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'Authorization: ***********'
22:12:37.675 T:23824   DEBUG: CurlFile:TonguearseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'accept-language: he'
22:12:37.675 T:23824   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(2F861D00) https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7056105

22:12:37.675 T:23824    INFO: XCURL:Big GrinllLibCurlGlobal::easy_aquire - Created session to https://api.thetvdb.com

DEBUG: CScraperUrl::Get: Using "UTF-8" charset for "https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7056105|Authorization=Bearer%20eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE2MDQyNjE1MjMsImlkIjoiS29kaSIsIm9yaWdfaWF0IjoxNjAzNjU2NzIzfQ.X_653dX1u5No4NjPyYXL4PZljaQLHygeloYAjagn_BzUat1TAkUq8TcVrSG1iJ6gFLzzmHPO56pSuGGE1rbFGsecZmRbXOMnxeqByCUrZNFyR8GoKdosg4Z6U2XuOcLgnn8rniXidth2gI4Pkv0ghJXXylOZuZOnDRw2p4d38oGJOrzHrzKHeNsCZPYqMAofb-b9bXR9A8LOpyr2glKdjcjYVZixAfxdJ9rj_4T3XKiFCF6i0t26uvrNnj3rhkbjtl3iBMYf8p50JZoZfOVnPm8yYeEJYTyJMJL7w3ZZmBG1hukP4K1xPWvg2AhluoZBwtjPYSBKaVcNPUUJWhKE6w&accept-language=he"
DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeDetailsAuth returned <details><url function="GetFallbackEpisodeDetails" cache="episode-7056105-en.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7056105|Authorization=Bearer%20eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE2MDQyNjE1MjMsImlkIjoiS29kaSIsIm9yaWdfaWF0IjoxNjAzNjU2NzIzfQ.X_653dX1u5No4NjPyYXL4PZljaQLHygeloYAjagn_BzUat1TAkUq8TcVrSG1iJ6gFLzzmHPO56pSuGGE1rbFGsecZmRbXOMnxeqByCUrZNFyR8GoKdosg4Z6U2XuOcLgnn8rniXidth2gI4Pkv0ghJXXylOZuZOnDRw2p4d38oGJOrzHrzKHeNsCZPYqMAofb-b9bXR9A8LOpyr2glKdjcjYVZixAfxdJ9rj_4T3XKiFCF6i0t26uvrNnj3rhkbjtl3iBMYf8p50JZoZfOVnPm8yYeEJYTyJMJL7w3ZZmBG1hukP4K1xPWvg2AhluoZBwtjPYSBKaVcNPUUJWhKE6w&accept-language=en</url></details>

DEBUG: CurlFile:TonguearseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'Authorization: ***********'
DEBUG: CurlFile:TonguearseAndCorrectUrl() adding custom header option 'accept-language: en'
DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(2F861D00) https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7056105
DEBUG: CScraperUrl::Get: Using "UTF-8" charset for "https://api.thetvdb.com/episodes/7056105|Authorization=Bearer%20eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE2MDQyNjE1MjMsImlkIjoiS29kaSIsIm9yaWdfaWF0IjoxNjAzNjU2NzIzfQ.X_653dX1u5No4NjPyYXL4PZljaQLHygeloYAjagn_BzUat1TAkUq8TcVrSG1iJ6gFLzzmHPO56pSuGGE1rbFGsecZmRbXOMnxeqByCUrZNFyR8GoKdosg4Z6U2XuOcLgnn8rniXidth2gI4Pkv0ghJXXylOZuZOnDRw2p4d38oGJOrzHrzKHeNsCZPYqMAofb-b9bXR9A8LOpyr2glKdjcjYVZixAfxdJ9rj_4T3XKiFCF6i0t26uvrNnj3rhkbjtl3iBMYf8p50JZoZfOVnPm8yYeEJYTyJMJL7w3ZZmBG1hukP4K1xPWvg2AhluoZBwtjPYSBKaVcNPUUJWhKE6w&accept-language=en"
DEBUG: scraper: GetFallbackEpisodeDetails returned <details></details>
DEBUG: scraper: ParseEpisodeDetails returned <?xml version="1.0"?>[/syntax]

* Just to mention I'm using Kodi 17.6 (Yes I know, I should update, but currently there are some open issues with my skin)

What can I do? Is it a known issue?
Thanks.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)1