Support thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35028

Reported bugs (to save people asking twice):

- no default icon set - user must select one or see nothing
- problem with dates scrolling in Clips list view
- overlapping text when deleting items
- overlapping text in weather view
- objects don't show up in queued window
I've encountered four bug in the three minutes I have used Alpha 12. I'm running the skin on the XBOX.

- Time/date is sometimes showing "0" instead of the current time and date
- The volume overlay is misplaced
- There are no background images for the music listview in file mode showing
- There is no default coverart in wallpaper mode in music (library mode).

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:- There are no background images for the music listview in file mode showing

Sorry, I've got to clarify this...
The backdrop is showing, but the textures that are the background for the rest of the screen are missing. They seem to appear and then quickly disappear.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:- There is no default coverart in wallpaper mode in music (library mode).

There has never been one yet.

Bram77 Wrote:Sorry, I've got to clarify this...
The backdrop is showing, but the textures that are the background for the rest of the screen are missing. They seem to appear and then quickly disappear.

Working fine for me on Xbox and PC. Did you do a clean install or overwrite?
I have aeon starting up in my movies/library/showcase mode and my poster don't show up. if I go up a level and back into my movies folder it fixes the problem.

By the way DJ your skin is amazing. I am showing it to every one I know.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Weather in OS X has text overlap for Today.

greetings djh

one bug (I think) i've found is that in TV Shows, in showcase view, the direction of the TV Shows is backwards ... previously it was sorted alpha so you'd have A B C D E F etc, now it's the other way .. F E D C B A. I've tried changing the sorting direction from ascending to descending to know avail.

Cheers,

Jason.
also, not too sure if this is an Aeon bug or an XBMC bug, but when trying to play a DVD (VIDEO_TS) in showcase mode, it doesn't actually play, but if I use "Play using" and select MPlayer, it works.
ewequeone: what build of xbmc are u using? if it's the 2008-07-15 there are playback issues, so revert to 06-30 til the next release.
ahhh, that would be it, thanks for letting me know Smile

cheers,

jason.
Hi,

Using Aeon 12 Alpha, and XBMC-SVN_2008-07-15_rev14095-T3CH-FIXED I have a problem when selecting 'stack' when in file view of my movies.

When I select the stack option, it pulls up one of the new pretty keyboard dialog boxes instead of stacking/unstacking the items.

Anyone else seeing this problem?
With the new list view, the options will get very hard to read:

Does this happen for everyone or is there something wrong with my settings?
(I'm using Plex (OSXBMC))
I think I know what your problem is. Did you upgrade the skin while the old OSX compatibility mode was on? If so, it's trying to draw textures that aren't there. The option to turn it off isn't in the skin anymore, so do a full reset and it should be fine.
Duncan,

Excellent work on this - amazing skin. One thing ive been waiting for is music info I use it mostly for music but the music info screen when in library or file mode doesnt work.. I know its on the to do list but just wanted to float it again

On the splitting i think your right - its testament to the popularity of AEON that the original script has so many views. well done on creating it

Class
Sh
markmill Wrote:Hi,

Using Aeon 12 Alpha, and XBMC-SVN_2008-07-15_rev14095-T3CH-FIXED I have a problem when selecting 'stack' when in file view of my movies.

When I select the stack option, it pulls up one of the new pretty keyboard dialog boxes instead of stacking/unstacking the items.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

That'll be a bug: the id of the button is clashing with one of XBMC's pre-defined ones. I'll attend to it.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Bug report thread0