Help with Vero 4k(+) + IARL + Retroarch
Hi guy's ,

I've got a problem getting retroarch to work on my Kodi 4k+. So far i've IARL installed by using zachs repo and installed Retroarch as wel.
By the time that i try to run Retroarch, the system asks me if its oke to exit kodi. After clicking yes the screen gets black and nothing happends.. What am i doing wrong ?

Could anyone help?

Thanks
Pieter
First try to run Retroarch and check if "run retroarch instead of emulationstation" setting is activated. If it starts, you are lucky.
If not are probably on Android OS and you need to install the Retroarch (x64) apk for Android and set it up there. Then you can config IAGL for RA on Android.
(2020-01-06, 16:16)ködi-zömbie Wrote: First try to run Retroarch and check if "run retroarch instead of emulationstation" setting is activated. If it starts, you are lucky.
If not are probably on Android OS and you need to install the Retroarch (x64) apk for Android and set it up there. Then you can config IAGL for RA on Android.

Problem is i can’t even open retroarch. The application show me a black screen as soon as I open it..
(2020-01-06, 18:35)pjwentink Wrote:
(2020-01-06, 16:16)ködi-zömbie Wrote: First try to run Retroarch and check if "run retroarch instead of emulationstation" setting is activated. If it starts, you are lucky.

Problem is i can’t even open retroarch. The application show me a black screen as soon as I open it.. 

So that means you are on Android ? Of course if you install different RA addons (binary) not compiled for your current architecture, you get just a black screen. If you are on Android and installed Kodi or OSMC then forget about RA addons and install RA on Android.
I use a ver 4K+ that runs kodi and it is Linux based I think.. is there a way to install retroarch from repo or by command?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Vero 4k(+) + IARL + Retroarch0