• 7(current)
Release Composite (A Plex client)
(2020-05-15, 01:23)oyehia Wrote: Greetings,
If i play a movie with multiple audio, it always default to the second one, for instance audio commentary instead of the main audio. 
ex: movie has 2 audio, 1- dolby digital 2- aac audio commentary, i get AAC, i have to manually change it to 1, in Plex it always defaults to 1, any way we can change this behaviour?
Using 1.1.1 release
Regards,
In Kodi Player settings tick 'Prefer default audio streams'. Then in Composite settings choose 'Audio and subtitle selector/Kodi control' . That's how I have it set up.
(2020-05-16, 17:56)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-05-15, 01:23)oyehia Wrote: Greetings,
If i play a movie with multiple audio, it always default to the second one, for instance audio commentary instead of the main audio. 
ex: movie has 2 audio, 1- dolby digital 2- aac audio commentary, i get AAC, i have to manually change it to 1, in Plex it always defaults to 1, any way we can change this behaviour?
Using 1.1.1 release
Regards,
In Kodi Player settings tick 'Prefer default audio streams'. Then in Composite settings choose 'Audio and subtitle selector/Kodi control' . That's how I have it set up. 

Nope no luck, i have tried both, always defaults to audio commentary...
Have you tried changing it to Plex control?
(2020-05-16, 20:35)FXB78 Wrote: Have you tried changing it to Plex control?
It was set to Plex control before i was told to change it to Kodi Smile
@oyehia 
If you open the context menu on the movie and choose Audio, which audio track has the *?
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
My playback stops randomly 

Here is a log 
https://pastebin.com/V1pe20mr
(2020-05-16, 21:08)anxdpanic Wrote: @oyehia 
If you open the context menu on the movie and choose Audio, which audio track has the *?
The audio commentary
I think i managed to fix it, i started the movie, set the audio manually to 1, then closed it, restarted it then it went back to 1, so i have to do that to every movie as a workaround, until there is a fix Smile
@mufflon12 
Looks fine add-on side, the server starts responding with error 503 (service unavailable) which causes it to fail

@oyehia 
That * indicates the audio stream Plex has configured, so it seems to be selecting the correct audio stream. To be safe I checked over the selection code and everything seems good there as well.
Also you should be able to change the audio stream from that Audio context menu without having to play it first.
if I understand correctly, Composite automatically selects if the stream is direct by SMB or if it comes from the Plex server? So if I'm on my LAN it's an SMB stream (direct untouched ?), if I'm remote (4g?) It's a Plex stream? What about Wifi? Can we adjust the resolution of the stream when we access remotely (as in Plex) or Composite automatically adapts the bandwidth?
@myghalloween 
Composite will favor a LAN connection to Plex, but it will still be served by Plex

As for adjusting resolution you can use transcoding
- Settings - Playback - Transcoding
- Settings - Playback - Transcoding Profiles

If you don't want transcoding to be always on,
- open the context menu on the media you want to play
- choose Play Transcoded
- choose the transcoding profile you want to use
@anxdpanic 
Something like PKC Direct Play ? (useful for Kodi subtitles addons for exemple)
What about movie sets and playlist (audio and video) ?
@myghalloween 
Yes it uses direct play, below is an example seen during playback.
Code:
PRODUCT Composite
PLAYER Composite
QUALITY Original
STREAM Direct Play
CONTAINER Direct Play (MP4)
VIDEO Direct Play (H264 720p)
AUDIO Direct Play (AAC Stereo)
SUBTITLE None

You can browse by collections(sets) but there is no add/remove to or from collections, and as for playlists (incl. mixed content playlists) they should be functioning and able to create new, add, and remove. 

It supports PIN or user and password authentication, and can exist along side PKC, or Plex for Kodi since it's just another client.
@anxdpanic 
Ok good! How can I see stream info during playback (debug mod?)? it's very useful!
On the keyboard it is O and CRTL+SHIFT+O 
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls
Not sure what it is for other devices

You can also look at your Plex/Tautualli/etc dashboard while playing something
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Composite (A Plex client)0