How to create a list of movie ordered by Canonical Order and Date Added ?
(2019-07-08, 21:38)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-07, 23:39)Nicodeme Wrote: Is there one media manager who can fill the NFO file with <premiered> tag ?
The Kodi scrapers fill the <premiered> tag.

Hello, i just wonder if its possible to make movie sets in canonical order but still have add by date in the library? Because my family use it and opens movie on kodi and wants to see the latest added movies, but when i sort out my movie collections i can not get them in canonical. Are there a solution for me? Rehards Thore from Sweden
The problem is that none of the scraper sites provide canonical ordering of movie collections, so it cannot be done automatically.

You can use this method here as already mentioned in previous posts... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Movie_universe

Then use the Left Sideblade menu to change the date ordering when needed. Alternatively, you could create a Smart Playlist and add it as a menu item which shows the most recently added movies.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-01-28, 21:49)Karellen Wrote: The problem is that none of the scraper sites provide canonical ordering of movie collections, so it cannot be done automatically.

You can use this method here as already mentioned in previous posts... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Movie_universe

Then use the Left Sideblade menu to change the date ordering when needed. Alternatively, you could create a Smart Playlist and add it as a menu item which shows the most recently added movies.

Thanks, i will try the Smart playlist option. And sorry for the double post, i saw i to late that i have make the question under "Aeon Nox MQ" when i have Aeon Nox Silvo. And i can not delete the post. Best regards Thore
@2469

If you are using Aeon Nox Silvo, then let me split your posts to the correct forum. What you are asking is not really a skin issue, but I will move you to Aeon Nox Silvo forum anyway.

Also might be of help... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-01-28, 13:09)2469 Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 21:38)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-07, 23:39)Nicodeme Wrote: Is there one media manager who can fill the NFO file with <premiered> tag ?
The Kodi scrapers fill the <premiered> tag.

Hello, i just wonder if its possible to make movie sets in canonical order but still have add by date in the library? Because my family use it and opens movie on kodi and wants to see the latest added movies, but when i sort out my movie collections i can not get them in canonical. Are there a solution for me? Rehards Thore from Sweden

Hello again.. Home after work and found A EASY solution for me that maybe more people can use. In each movie set there is several choices that you can use. Example: i open Lord Of The Rings collection(movie set) and bring up how i want it to look like. I choose sort by "my grades"(not sure if that is the right word in kodi though i have Swedish language). Then i open the first Hobbit movie and choose grade 1(1 star), then the second Hobbit that i give 2 stars and so on and on... Now i have the collection in my sorted order. Take care and correct me if i missed something
(2020-01-29, 10:21)Karellen Wrote: @2469

If you are using Aeon Nox Silvo, then let me split your posts to the correct forum. What you are asking is not really a skin issue, but I will move you to Aeon Nox Silvo forum anyway.

Also might be of help... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items

Hello again.. Home after work and found A EASY solution for me that maybe more people can use. In each movie set there is several choices that you can use. Example: i open Lord Of The Rings collection(movie set) and bring up how i want it to look like. I choose sort by "my grades"(not sure if that is the right word in kodi though i have Swedish language). Then i open the first Hobbit movie and choose grade 1(1 star), then the second Hobbit that i give 2 stars and so on and on... Now i have the collection in my sorted order. Take care and correct me if i missed something.. and please delete my reply on my own reply🤣🤣🤣

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to create a list of movie ordered by Canonical Order and Date Added ?0