• 50(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2020-03-31, 00:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 17:14)sito1961 Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 09:25)sito1961 Wrote: Hello again @jurialmunkey.

Yes. "VIDEOCLIPS" I mean music videos.
Sorry for the bad expression and thanks for everything.

Keep safe.    
@jurialmunkey

In my first message I told you that I had found two problems with "MUSIC VIDEOS" ("VIDEOCLIPS")

1. The first one has been fixed.
SOLUTION: Looking at the problem, I noticed that the names of some of my files contained the character ","
I renamed these files by removing that character. Now the "music video" menu and submenus works as it should.

2. The second problem continues.
For some reason "Play Album Script" considers music videos to be an audio music album and cannot be played from the "play" icon in the information window. (The same happens in the AZ2 skin).

I wonder if you can remove the dependency from this script, in order to play a music video from the info window. (Other skins do it without depending on "Play Album Script")

Thank you so much for everything.   

My play button code is exactly the same as estuary
Estuary: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...#L371-L376
AH: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...#L415-L420

Maybe the issue is that you are opening musicvideos through the music library, when you should be opening them through the video library?   
@jurialmunkey

I notice that the code is the same in both skins ("Artic Horizon" and "Estuary").
I am opening the music videos through the video library as you indicate.
It works perfectly on "Estuary" skin and other skins I've tried.
I have done several tests on clean Kodi installations (Android and Windows) and the problem persists.

In any case, it is a minor problem. Since they can be played through the context menu.
I won't bother you any more about this matter.

Thank you very much for caring about my request.

This skin is getting better every day!
My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
(2020-03-31, 12:35)sito1961 Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 00:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 17:14)sito1961 Wrote: @jurialmunkey

In my first message I told you that I had found two problems with "MUSIC VIDEOS" ("VIDEOCLIPS")

1. The first one has been fixed.
SOLUTION: Looking at the problem, I noticed that the names of some of my files contained the character ","
I renamed these files by removing that character. Now the "music video" menu and submenus works as it should.

2. The second problem continues.
For some reason "Play Album Script" considers music videos to be an audio music album and cannot be played from the "play" icon in the information window. (The same happens in the AZ2 skin).

I wonder if you can remove the dependency from this script, in order to play a music video from the info window. (Other skins do it without depending on "Play Album Script")

Thank you so much for everything.   

My play button code is exactly the same as estuary

Maybe the issue is that you are opening musicvideos through the music library, when you should be opening them through the video library?   
@jurialmunkey

I notice that the code is the same in both skins ("Artic Horizon" and "Estuary").
I have done several tests on clean Kodi installations (Android and Windows) and the problem persists.

In any case, it is a minor problem. Since they can be played through the context menu.

Ah okay, that you're opening them in the video library is the hint I needed - I think I know what the issue is.
Can you test v0.1.69 and see if that fixes the issue?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-03-31, 11:51)klingsor Wrote: Hi, I really like this skin especially for the way the series one is watching are presented, I would like to know if it is possible that when you access the different sections (movies or series) it looks like in Artic Zephyr 2, instead of in a horizontal line. I guess that's why it's called Artic Horizon, but if you could have a wider view of the different movies or series it would be perfect.

I'd like something like this:

Thank you very much for the work and greetings.

No there is only a vertical main menu.
The side menu closes when you focus the widgets though.
Can I just bump this issue in case you missed it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2935900

If we disable a widget it still focuses instead of skipping past, can this be added to the fixes, thanks Smile
(2020-03-31, 12:45)FXB78 Wrote: Can I just bump this issue in case you missed it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2935900

If we disable a widget it still focuses instead of skipping past, can this be added to the fixes, thanks Smile

I've already addressed this bug on github:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc.../issues/72

Not possible to fix. Delete widgets if you don't want to use them.
(2020-03-31, 13:08)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 12:45)FXB78 Wrote: Can I just bump this issue in case you missed it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2935900

I've already addressed this bug on github:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc.../issues/72

Not possible to fix. Delete widgets if you don't want to use them. 
Okay, I've read through it & it makes sense. Thanks.
(2020-03-31, 12:42)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 12:35)sito1961 Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 00:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: My play button code is exactly the same as estuary

@jurialmunkey

Ah okay, that you're opening them in the video library is the hint I needed - I think I know what the issue is.
Can you test v0.1.69 and see if that fixes the issue?    
@jurialmunkey

Version 0.1.69 fixed the problem. It works perfectly!!!
(I remind you that the same thing happened in AZ2, in case you consider making the necessary changes)

Thank you very much for your consistency at work.
You will soon receive a "beer". 

Smile
My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
(2020-03-31, 12:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 11:51)klingsor Wrote: Hi, I really like this skin especially for the way the series one is watching are presented, I would like to know if it is possible that when you access the different sections (movies or series) it looks like in Artic Zephyr 2, instead of in a horizontal line. I guess that's why it's called Artic Horizon, but if you could have a wider view of the different movies or series it would be perfect.

I didn't mean the menu above, I meant the film or series section once you've entered the section, is it possible to put the view like this?

Instead of this one:

Thank you again.

Greetings.
(2020-03-30, 20:39)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 19:57)svb91 Wrote:
(2020-03-01, 00:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: Image
Hey Jurialmunkey,
is it possible to change the "2x06" to "S02E06"?
I don't know if this is a KODI setting (I couldn't find any) or could be added to the skin :-)  

That is the label as declared by the add-on you're using, not by the skin or Kodi.  
Thank you for your reply :-)

But this entries are from the KODI database itself.
I use PlexKodiConnect to sync the database to KODI so I don't think that this label is created by the AddOn. If I browse my content via this AddOn than the format is correct "S02E06" but not if I browse directly through the KODI library...
(2020-03-31, 13:33)svb91 Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 20:39)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 19:57)svb91 Wrote: Hey Jurialmunkey,
is it possible to change the "2x06" to "S02E06"?
I don't know if this is a KODI setting (I couldn't find any) or could be added to the skin :-)  

That is the label as declared by the add-on you're using, not by the skin or Kodi.  

I use PlexKodiConnect to sync the database to KODI so I don't think that this label is created by the AddOn. If I browse my content via this AddOn than the format is correct "S02E06" but not if I browse directly through the KODI library...

Yeah, did you see my comment about this. It is how the Kodi library formats labels for episodes and it isn't possible to change afaik.
(2020-03-31, 13:32)klingsor Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 12:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I didn't mean the menu above, I meant the film or series section once you've entered the section, is it possible to put the view like this?

Instead of this one:

Thank you again.

Greetings.

No. There are no selectable viewtypes in this skin.
I'm not sure if this is intended, thought I'd mention it. Wouldn't it be more intuitive if in place of the time (2:50) under the heading (TV Shows) would be something like "More items"?

Skin is getting better every day, I haven't been so happy with a skin since Welo. I'm not 100% sure that it hasn't been asked again but are there plans to have a widget aspect "fanart" or "fullscreen" for widgets the way it's done for the default fallback widget?

Thanks for all your amazing work.
(2020-03-31, 13:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-03-31, 13:33)svb91 Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 20:39)drinfernoo Wrote: That is the label as declared by the add-on you're using, not by the skin or Kodi.  

Yeah, did you see my comment about this. It is how the Kodi library formats labels for episodes and it isn't possible to change afaik. 
Sorry - I've overseen your comment.
Sad that this is not customizable in KODI. Thanks for your answer :-)
(2020-02-24, 13:42)myghalloween Wrote: Oh yes, very good idea !
I'd like to play with menu and overlay transparency if possible.

This would be great, the transparent background of the showcase hub looks brilliant.
Hi JM,

Not sure what the issue is, but I am syncing all my movies from Emby Addon to the Kodi Library. However some movies are showing in moviedb player with the icon this is available in local library, BUT other movies are not having this icon and I am 1000% theses movies are available in local library.

I uninstalled Kodi on my Shield TV and tried again, but the issue still persists.. can you support please on correct install methode and how to ensure moviedb is updating the database?

Edit: installed Embuary info, when checking Trending Today Widget I can see the icon for movies in my library

HOWEVER moviedb helper, is not showing for all my movies..

Thanks
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7