MP4 Strongly artefacted
Hello together,

Summary:
   MP4 Video stream over Mediathekview Add-on (possibly others too) are very artefacted.

System:
   Ubuntu 18.04.4 (minimum Installation)
   x86_64
   Graphics: [AMD/ATI] RV620 LE [Radeon HD 3450]
   Kodi: 18.5 (ppa)

Part of the Codi log when the problem happens:Log

When I try to play a video from over the Mediathekview Add-on the video starts and the sound is ok, but the video is very artefacted. I assume that this is some codec problem. (In the Log you can see a mp4 video is going to start)
I googled around a bit and tried to install some additional codecs:
libdvdnav4 libdvdread4 gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly libdvd-pkg and also ffmpeg
but they already was there.

Because I have no further Ideas I tried to install VLC also because I read that all important codecs are included, but this also will not fix the problem.

I also have to say that in my old System (Same Machine) with a Ubuntu 17.10 and Kodi 17.4 which I currently use in dual boot this problem doesn't appear.

Regards and thanks to all reading until here
/Sambia
Update

I checked out that the same stream is running correctly over the Webbrowser. But when I download It and try to run on my System the Problem appears as well. I also checked playing an affected file with VLC but the Problem also appears. Finally I reproduced the Problem with some MP4 Files I created myself (In Kodi an VLC). So I seems to be a system problem not a Kodi problem right? Anyway anybody have some ideas or tipps?

Regards
/sambia
First: don't cut your Debug Log. Everything that I needed to help you was cut out.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2020-03-02, 07:02)fritsch Wrote: First: don't cut your Debug Log. Everything that I needed to help you was cut out.
hello fritsch,

thanks for reply, you will find a full log here:klick
2020-03-03 23:38:55.907 T:140588146391168 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Enabling debugging is recommended, it will created a more technically detailed log file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MP4 Strongly artefacted0