NPVR Addon just updated to version 3.3.19 and NPVR v.5
FYI Only:  Just found out the NPVR addon for Kodi just has been updated to version 3.3.19.

Switched from NPVR version 4.xx to Version 5.xx after having issues with viewing TV Recordings. Turned out to be a corrupted NPVR Folder called .BIN.

In Version 5, I was told that version doesn't use that folder anymore. So switched to Version 5.xx. It is by a far a much better NPVR version. Especially the Web APP. With the Web App you can configure NVPR Settings and do many other things. It also has a stand alone Desktop app which is your typical NPVR program.

I have been using the new NPVR version for a couple of days now with KODI without any issues and everything working smoothly.
Thank you for this tip
This is 100% not a big deal, but I just logged into my development area and updated Kodi Matrix to the latest nightly (2020-04-22).  There appears to be a NextPVR addon update to 4.3.7, but it fails with a dependency error.  I'm including a link to the debug log, but I can tell you from looking at it that the NextPVR addon is requiring kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 6.4.0, but the one in the nightly is 6.3.0.

https://pastebin.com/3pwRDK1t

Again, not an issue for me (not using Matrix for anything but testing), but since I saw it I thought I'd report it.
When there is an API change during the development  cycle you need to make sure you are using the correct nightly.  In your case 19.0-ALPHA1 Git:20200422-cdb887b088 was behind but the recent kodi-20200424-35641bab-master-x86_64.dmg should be ok.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NPVR Addon just updated to version 3.3.19 and NPVR v.50