Question about custom menu items
Is it possible to have a submenu item for movie sets? 

This will be connected to my movies menu item.

Thanks
Please don't double-post on this forum, as it's pretty annoying.
If a post needs to be moved to a different forum section, just ask.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2020-03-26, 19:05)Klojum Wrote: Please don't double-post on this forum, as it's pretty annoying.

My apologies
(2020-03-26, 19:13)strubdog Wrote:
(2020-03-26, 19:05)Klojum Wrote: Please don't double-post on this forum, as it's pretty annoying.

My apologies
Wasn't sure which forum to post this question in. That's why I posted in both the general/windows forum and the forum for the current skin I'm using.

Thanks
(2020-03-26, 18:59)strubdog Wrote: s it possible to have a submenu item for movie sets? 
Not sure where else you posted, but since it's here with the question, No, sets do not support sub-menu items. But if you're at this point with your collection, the obvious solution would be 'Video nodes (wiki)' which can have a hierarchy and with the Add-on:Library Node Editor (wiki), you've turned a corner in your library handling.
If you use a compatible skin, you can create a new Sets main menu item, then allocate sub-menu items which are Smart Playlists that you created. You cannot do this in the default skin Estuary.

See... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is it possible to have a submenu item for movie sets?
what are you after 
sets shown on home screen ? this would need a edit to Includes_Home.xml to increase widget limit 
<content sortby="$PARAM[sortby]" sort order="$PARAM[sortorder]" target="$PARAM[widget_target]" limit="666">$PARAM[content_path]</content>

link to sets  C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library\video\movies \/sets.xml\/

sort sets sortorder  can be sorted by sort  sortorder a b c etc

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<node order="80" type="filter" visible="Library.HasContent(MovieSets)">
    <label>20434</label>
    <icon>DefaultSets.png</icon>
    <content>movies</content>
    <group>sets</group>
</node>

just another menu with sets
351543 (thread) 350761 (thread) 345420 (thread)
“You are going to a criminally dangerous neighbourhood. Pirate sites are big businesses and exist solely to make money by robbing you, or worse. This is your cyber security is in danger and malware, blackmail and identity theft is common place.”

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about custom menu items00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.