Problem with TheMovieDB scraper not parsing letter "ñ"
Hi.

Using TheMovieDB scraper, it seems not to parse the name correctly to TMDB if it contains "ñ" character (is a Spanish letter).

Tittle example: "11D: Una mañana de invierno".

If I rename the mkv file from "mañana" to "manana", then it works, so I think, the scrapper is not sending the character "ñ".
@TassMetal

It works for me. Did you name your folder and file as ... 11D Una mañana de invierno (2017)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-02, 20:43)Karellen Wrote: @TassMetal

It works for me. Did you name your folder and file as ... 11D Una mañana de invierno (2017)

I had it named "11D - Una mañana de invierno (2017)", naming it without the - did work.

I don't understand why it failed before as I use - to replace every : in names and has always worked with the rest of the movies. And neither I understand why with - in the tittle it did scrape it right if I write "manana" instead of "mañana".

Any way, its solved, thanks a lot Karellen and sorry for your item.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with TheMovieDB scraper not parsing letter "ñ"0