v18 No episodes listed
Hi,

I have added a new folder called WrestleMania and in that I have episodes called:
WrestleMania 30 (2014).mkv
WrestleMania 36 (2020).mkv

WrestleMania is showing in Kodi but no episodes are showing. What names should they have? This is what they are called on imdb
It depends which scraper you're using.

If it's the TMDB one, then they are listed as individual movies - see here. Name them to match the individual names of each event.

If you're using TVDB, they list them as one series - see here and the "episode" naming for each is given in the database.

As a rule of thumb, the filenames and folder names should match what is in the database of the scraper in use.

For TV shows the folder name needs to match the show and the filename contain the series and episode numbers.

For movies, the folder name (where used) and the file name should match the film name, with the year in brackets.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry, found an area on scrapping but cannot move or delete this
Thread moved to general scraping.

And as I can actually remember watching Wrestlemania 1 at the time of it's broadcast, I'm now feeling very old Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-05, 15:11)DarrenHill Wrote: It depends which scraper you're using.

If it's the TMDB one, then they are listed as individual movies - see here. Name them to match the individual names of each event.

If you're using TVDB, they list them as one series - see here and the "episode" naming for each is given in the database.

As a rule of thumb, the filenames and folder names should match what is in the database of the scraper in use.

For TV shows the folder name needs to match the show and the filename contain the series and episode numbers.

For movies, the folder name (where used) and the file name should match the film name, with the year in brackets.

Thanks, I have changed to to S01E36 and it has worked. I had tried this for S01E35 and it did not, but now all working....maybe I had a network issue at the time??

I do not think I have ever setup scraping but just looked and I appear to have a generic ‘Library Data Provider’ that I presume does both movies and TV series? As this is the first issue I have had with over 6TB on shows and movies 😊

Am I better using specific add-ons for TV Series and Movies?
If you're on Leia, then both movies and TV shows should be TMDB by default. TVDB is the older default for TV shows, but as this particular one is listed as a movie in one and as a TV show in the other the question is valid.

If you open the context menu for the Wrestlemania folder and select "change content" from it, the menu that pops up will tell you if it's a TV show or movie (first line of the screen) and which scraper you are using for that folder (second line of the screen). Click cancel at the bottom when you're done so that you don't actually change anything.

Let us know which you are using and then we can advise more.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No episodes listed0