• 76(current)
YouTube Plug-in Thread
@Soundless - your device contains repos (and possibly add-ons) that violate our piracy policy (wiki). Support is not offered for such devices here until they are cleaned up and all such offending items removed.

The following are all banned (as you don't have debug logging enabled it cannot be judged if you also have specific banned addons (wiki) installed, but anything on the list isn't allowed):

09:57:35.553 T:1925519872 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.kodibae
09:57:35.553 T:1925519872 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.T2K
09:57:35.553 T:1925519872 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.xbmchub
09:57:35.553 T:1925519872 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.magicality
09:57:35.553 T:1925519872 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.kodil

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry, removed all the repos that are considered violations of your piracy policy, restarted kodi and updated my original post with a new logfile
(2018-12-18, 09:45)DarrenHill Wrote: @miky_boy super repo is not allowed here - it contains items which violate our piracy policy (wiki).

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
 Hi my friend,

Thanks to your advice, i didn't know this fault. I fixed it and updated the link with a correct log.

Hope some help to my problem please.

Best Regards
Kodi crashes on me when I try to play trailers with EmbyCon installed. Maybe YouTube plugin?

I made a thread about it here with logs.

Thanks
Hello there, iam using OSMC on my RaspberryPi 3B, installed 2 days before...
all works fine, but i cant use the youtube app...i logged me in (youtube.com/activate) and can see all my subscribe channels, and i can see all the videos listet right - but when i hit the OK button to play any video - the whole Kodiy gets freezed Sad only hard reboot works.
When i will play a video the screen goes black, i can see shortly the time-bar in the lower but always blackscreen, and no buttons on my keyboard or IR over LIRC works...Kodi freezed.

what can it be?
Main PC is all switched to LibreElec and working, so decided to update the living room PC. YouTube is installed and works fine, but I keep getting a small popup in the upper right corner with the YouTube logo saying

YouTube
[Errno 98] Address Already in Use

I get this even when not using the YouTube add-on, and it pops up a lot.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
@Soundless and @miky_boy 
There still appears to be banned addons (wiki) present.

@siliconhippy, @Soundless and @miky_boy
Debug logging was not enabled in the provided log, a complete debug log (wiki) is required. Enable debug logging, restart Kodi, reproduce the issue, upload the log, and then disable debug logging.

@AssassinWarlord 
Would need a complete debug log (wiki) to have any chance of determining the cause.

@THRobinson 
You can try a couple things;
- disable Settings - MPEG-DASH - Use for videos, restart and re-enable the setting
- change Settings - HTTP Server  - Port (shouldn't require a restart unless it persists)

If neither of those resolves the issue post a complete debug log (wiki)

@riffy 
I haven't been able to reproduce or determine the cause, atm it may be worth trying the 6.3.0~alpha mentioned below as there have been changes made in the playback area.

I've updated post #2 with alpha4
[add] support for keymapping of some endpoints, wiki: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:YouTube#Keymaps
[add] 'Rate videos in playlists' setting to 'Settings - General - Rate after watching'
[upd] code cosmetics and resolve inspections
[upd] improve watch history tracking, actively report watch times and state during playback
[lang] es_es strings |contrib: roliverosc|
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
Hi anxdpanic,

Thanks to your support. Today o made some tests and i realized the was something wrong with my Youtube account. If i switch user and use my Wife's account i can watch the video that i got the erro "CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 403".

I can't understand what's happen. You have any idea please?

Best Regards
(2018-12-24, 19:22)anxdpanic Wrote: @riffy 
I haven't been able to reproduce or determine the cause, atm it may be worth trying the 6.3.0~alpha mentioned below as there have been changes made in the playback area.

I've updated post #2 with alpha4
[add] support for keymapping of some endpoints, wiki: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:YouTube#Keymaps
[add] 'Rate videos in playlists' setting to 'Settings - General - Rate after watching'
[upd] code cosmetics and resolve inspections
[upd] improve watch history tracking, actively report watch times and state during playback
[lang] es_es strings |contrib: roliverosc|
 Does the same with the alpha. Kinda think it's something to do with the Kodi skin since it only affects the default "Trailer" button. I can use the contextual menu & play the trailers just fine & YouTube itself works fine too. Just not the "Trailer" button.

To reproduce... I just start up a new copy of Kodi (deleted portable_data or the C:\Users\riffy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi folder), install EmbyCon, connect to my Emby server, go to the Movies & select info on one, hit the "Trailer" button & it asks to install YouTube addon, after YouTube is installed the 1st trailer plays fine but every time after that Kodi crashes instantly after you select a trailer from the list.
Need support DASH for external player. Low resolution on Android with MX Player. Kodi default player cant rotate video. And default quality not best quality, example
html:
https://youtu.be/CqMbx45yVw8
Hello! I have noticed "Location" in settings. Can I change location so youtube believe I am located on other country? How can I do that, may I ask for example? Neither "us" or "new york" worked.

Thank you
i found my solution: It was the setting" Adjust display refresh rate to match video"
Disabled this, and all works fine now.

It was my TV that only support 60Hz on HDMI xD
(2018-02-17, 12:02)ExGemini Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 02:01)anxdpanic Wrote: @ExGemini Settings - MPEG-DASH - Enable mpeg-dash proxy

@DjDiabolik Have not had the issue at all, and so far no one else reporting it. There is no way to disable it. Without a debug log, I would suspect the add-on asking you to recover from json is the effect not the cause, the cause is something resetting/wiping your settings. Also that video is working fine here, dash or non-dash.
 One problem solved, one rises Sad

First of all thanks anxdpanic!
When I do activate the proxy it does works in 1080p glory, the problem is that when I do skip ahead or backward, the audio goes missing for entire seconds while the video carries on.
Could it be a cache problem?    
I also experience the missing audio issue (for 5 to 8 seconds) when rewinding with arrow-left (3 or more presses) or arrow-down (one or more presses).
Did you find a way/setting to fix this ?
kodi youtube extension parameter quality 4K?
Hello, I find the quality of videos is bad since the Youtube extension. In the settings, I do not see the possibility of activating 4K and HDR. Can someone please enlighten me?
(2018-12-23, 07:13)THRobinson Wrote: Main PC is all switched to LibreElec and working, so decided to update the living room PC. YouTube is installed and works fine, but I keep getting a small popup in the upper right corner with the YouTube logo saying

YouTube
[Errno 98] Address Already in Use

I get this even when not using the YouTube add-on, and it pops up a lot.
Not sure why but next day it went away on it's own, never came back. Weird.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread18