Having problems with NPVR Constant freezing and Buffering LIVE & RECORDED
(2020-04-09, 20:02)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 18:55)sharpy420 Wrote: i will also remove lounge ripper as that looks like its an unofficial addon Sad

Any addon or repo shown in the logs in orange is on the banned addons (wiki) list. 
Thats what i thought thats how i found loungeripper and live resolver whatever that was

anyway all of these and SuperRepo have been removed so i can post clean logs whenever needed loungeripper was a shame too loose not the end of the world but it was only a front end for different programs
(2020-04-09, 19:56)emveepee Wrote: As I mentionned on the NextPVR forum, this is not an addon problem as far as I can tell and you will need someone with knowledge of the player or ffmpeg to look at the logs.  That isn't going to happen in this sub-forum.

Martin

Hi again Martin thanks for the help on the NextPVR forum my mistake on posting on the wrong sub section i wasn't actually sure where too make the post decided here i will abandon this thread as it turned into a you should not have these on your system Smile if admins or moderators see this post they can delete it 

where would you recommend me too post a new thread about this problem and if that gets fixed but doesen't fix the problems i'm having with NPVR what would you recommend me too do after post back on NPVR forum ?
It looks like a player issue to me maybe post the logs in the video player section.  If the problem is repeatable with a sample recording maybe see if you see the same thing playing it with the Video Library and use that as the reference.  Random problem are much harder to resolve.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having problems with NPVR Constant freezing and Buffering LIVE & RECORDED0