Bug Webinterface shows no Posters
Hi,

I found some other threads but no one with the same problem as i have so let me explain:

I have a raspi 3b running kodi 18.6 and everything works great. So now i bought a new pi4 to get 4k supporr. I set it up the same way i set up kodi on the old pi. I exporter my video libary on the old pi to keep my watched status and wich movie i had begun watching. I exporter it as one file xml. I then transferd the exporter folder to the new pi and importet the xml. It looked liked everything worked fine. Ally movies and tv shows are back with art and watched status. Then i noticed that in the kore app no art accept the banner is displayed. So i loged in on the webinterface to fund the same view. All movies are there but no art (cover and actors). Of pure coincidence i added a new movie and this one is displayed correctly everywhere. I already tried the texturecache.py with capital C but it dosnt change anything. It seems like a problem with the importet art. Any idea how to get this working again?

Tldr:
  • kodi 18.6
  • Importet video db from another pi with same kodi version
  • In kodi everything is working fine
  • In the webinterface no movie posters or picture of actors are shown
  • New added Movies are shown correctly in the webinterface
  • texturecache.py C has no effect
Ps: to purge my db and add everything new is unfortanly no option for me.
Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Webinterface shows no Posters0