Bug the settings of any scrapper are empty
Sad 
hello guys , im very sad i tried many things but didnt find my answer i wanted to change some settings in different scraper like universal movie or movie database but the window is empty ='[ 
exemple it should say keep the original title
                       activate the fanart 
                                   (AN OTHER THING HERE )
                                    favourite language  

but i dont have any options is fully blank.. 
And also on the side it say to me no categorie available and at the bottom it say try to change the levels of setting to see other categories and settings (something like this sorry im french my english is poor )
Thank you for help
Wink
@Eve974

Could you please provide the following...

1. Debug Log so we can check versions you are using
2. Screenshot of the blank page. Press ctrl-s on your keyboard to take a screenshot then post it as follows...

If the image is on your computer, use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link

Moved to Information Providers forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
the settings of any scrapper are empty0