Release Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)
(2020-05-02, 22:16)trihy Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 00:27)pkscout Wrote: Current Beta Information

Hi. I made a spanish translation.

You can use it for every spanish language in kodi [ Spanish / Spanish (Argentina) / Spanish (Mexico) ]

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9799355715

BTW, I use this add on to have a pop up when kodi starts that let me select which profile to use for the entire kodi session. I remember I had to do some manual editing of add on, cause this option wasnt in settings. It is available now? It will be great.

Thanks   
Thanks.  I'll add the translations to one of the next betas (I pushed one out about 5 minutes ago, so it won't be in 1.4.3~beta4).

The addon currently doesn't have an option to popup a dialog box when Kodi starts, but I have an idea on how to do it. In fact, I may add the ability for any of the auto switch types to have popup as an option.  I'm currently working on a pretty big rewrite to get some other back end issues cleaned up, and I'll add this to the list.

In the meantime, I think if you add this to the Kodi autoexec.py it will pop up a dialog at Kodi startup:

python:

import xmbc
xbmc.executebuiltin('RunScript(script.audio.profiles,popup)')

If you don't have an autoexec.py, you can create in the /<Kodi data directory>/userdata  (where the Kodi data directory is depends on platform) .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later) - by pkscout - 2020-05-03, 00:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)0