Release Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)
(2020-12-10, 00:49)ckoro Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 23:53)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 23:19)ckoro Wrote: The problem will not be on TV. The error also occurs with other outputs. Sometimes AudioProfiles sets the wrong output, at startup it sets the output that was not defined in AudioProfiles at all.
Example: Two profiles are set
1. TV (HDMI)
2. 5.1 (AnalogOutput)
Profile 1. should be set by force at start.
=> At startup, an undefined output such as DigitalOutput or another enabled in Win10 is set.

I would say that the AudioProfiles add-on has incorrectly labeled / named outputs, it has incorrect output IDs.

I tried sending an inaudible code to the TV. That was my first idea. Unfortunately without success.

I would like to add that this problem only occurs when starting Win10 and Kodi.
Power On PC => AutoStart Kodi => Problem with sound

But when the PC is on, I do not register this problem
PC On => Quit Kodi => Restart Kodi => Start Kodi => Sound works, AudioProfiles too
AP stores the profile you define and then "moves it" to active as needed. It doesn't set outputs unless you told it to in the profile. My first suggestion is that you delete all the AP profiles and settings (they are in userdata/addon_data/script.audioprofiles.  Then setup Kodi and confirm that it is working the way you expect, including any startup and/or restart activities. Only after that should you save the profile. Then do the same with the second profile. Then and only then should you setup any automatic rules.  If that does not help, I will need to see a complete debug log with both Kodi and AP debug logging enabled.
I'll probably have to send the whole debug log. I understand your description of behavior, but I can't explain where the error is. After your progress, you suggested something strange happened.

I deleted everything, started from the beginning.
I set everything only for profile 1 => Profile 1 set HDMI => Set Profile 1 when starting Kodi as default => Restart => AudioProfiles did not display a message and "Digital Output" was set as output ... output which I am never in the menu he did not choose or use it anywhere
By default Audio Profiles doesn't change the profile at startup if the one in use at shutdown is the one defined for startup.  There is an option in the settings to force the startup profile to be "activated" even if it's the currently active one.  If you haven't yet, you should check out the wiki page with all the information on the settings:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Audio_Profiles

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later) - by pkscout - 2020-12-10, 04:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)0