Release Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)
(2021-02-20, 20:36)Isambard Prince Wrote: My main audio device is the HDMI TV. I also have a stereo amplifier that I prefer to connect to via USB (since the analogue audio out on my Windows 10 NUC is not that great), as well as BT headphones. Now, the problem is this: when I turn off my amp or my headphones while they are selected, Audio Profiles will switch the output to another (present) device, but I see no logic behind it (the last device, probably). If I turn on that device before changing the profile, though, it will reconnect. Also, JFYI, I can switch to a profile of the device which is currently not present, and if I turn it on, the Audio Profiles will switch to it.

I'm pretty sure that change in Audio devices is not Audio Profiles but core Kodi. Audio Profiles doesn't actually know anything about the devices you have connected, it only looks at the audio stream information to decide which profile to load. So when Kodi detects a device has gone missing, Kodi changes to another device that is still there with Audio Profiles none the wiser.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later) - by pkscout - 2021-02-20, 20:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles (for Kodi 18 and later)0