• 9(current)
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
Jester Wrote:Upped Rev17272

Doesn't work for me, tried this and 17271, and both give me a "XBMC has performed an error" or something to that effect as soon as i double click the icon to start XBMC after installing, it won't run at all.

System:

Vista Ultimate X64
EVGA 260 SSC
gigabyte MB
8GB of ram
Q6600
Evanrich Wrote:Doesn't work for me, tried this and 17271, and both give me a "XBMC has performed an error" or something to that effect as soon as i double click the icon to start XBMC after installing, it won't run at all.

System:

Vista Ultimate X64
EVGA 260 SSC
gigabyte MB
8GB of ram
Q6600

this is not the thread for reporting problems.
ps. try a newer video driver NOT using windows update.
Upped Rev17283
Upped Rev17287 Smile
Upped Rev17292
Upped Rev17298 Smile
Upped Rev17298

- Many updates/changes to karaoke
- fixes the subtitle issue (not displaying parts of it)
Upped Rev17300 this includes rev 17302 but not 17301 as that causing the build to fail
Since the rev 17300 I am having problems with the movie scrapers, they don´t seem to work right, the imdb scrapper doesn´t seem to be working at all.
tomhanks Wrote:Since the rev 17300 I am having problems with the movie scrapers, they don´t seem to work right, the imdb scrapper doesn´t seem to be working at all.

thats because it's switched off and the default scraper is the themoviedb now

and this thread is NOT for reporting problems.

P.S. there is a scraper section on this forum....use it Smile
Upped Rev17330 Smile
Upped Rev17341 Smile
Jester Wrote:thats because it's switched off and the default scraper is the themoviedb now

and this thread is NOT for reporting problems.

P.S. there is a scraper section on this forum....use it Smile

Sorry, I´ll do that.

Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:I'd really appreciate it anyone could do this for future builds as this is the only way to get Alt-Tab working.
Working on a new one now. Should be ready tonight. I'm trying a few different things to see exactly which line of code is the culprit.

Rev17341-nointel uploading as I type this Wink
Upped Rev17344
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)12