• 12(current)
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
Thanks rd1979, that was my problem. I edited the file myself and it starts without error now.
Update coming, ps this is NOT the thread for reporting problems, create a new thread for that please or it will be a mess....
thx

new build coming in a few....

the .dll issue is due to the fact that those .dll are missing on a fresh vista install, so you can ignore them (or overwrite them, whatever you like) i'm fine tuning this so you don't get the error any longer.
Upped Rev17522

- fixes startup issue
- fixes overwrite issue on .dll files in system32
rev 17522 no-intel coming as well.
kricker Wrote:rev 17522 no-intel coming as well.

Thanks.
We get rid of the legacies drive letters and switch to special paths again with some path cleanup. As written in the svn comment you may have to rescan your library.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Rev17522-nointel

@Hitcher
I haven't had a chance to test it yet. Can you test and PM me the results.
what does 'nointel' actually mean?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:what does 'nointel' actually mean?
It allows for XBMC to respond properly to Alt+Tab, which means other applications can get focus and come to the front. I called it nointel because it was the patch for intel gfx drivers that caused this functionality to no longer work.
kricker Wrote:It allows for XBMC to respond properly to Alt+Tab, which means other applications can get focus and come to the front. I called it nointel because it was the patch for intel gfx drivers that caused this functionality to no longer work.

thanks for the explanation... 'nointel' is confusing & not exactly self explanatory Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:thanks for the explanation... 'nointel' is confusing & not exactly self explanatory Wink
I'll take suggestions on a better name for it Wink. I originally did it late at night and just stuck with it.
Rev 17531-nointel
Upped Rev17535
kricker Wrote:I'll take suggestions on a better name for it Wink. I originally did it late at night and just stuck with it.
how about "-nointelgfx"
Upped Rev17537
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)12