Solved Fetch IMDB rating using TMDB scraper?
Hi,

I am new to TMM and in the process of creating local NFOs with Fanart for my entire movie collection. I have named all of my folders for movies according to the TMDB website and as such use the TMDB scraper in TMM. The first couple of test runs for some movies worked great, however, generally I prefer the IMDB Rating for a movie instead of the TMDB rating.

When I use the TMDB scraper, consequently the TMDB rating is fetched, like here e.g. for Underwater:

But is there a way to retrieve the IMDB Rating for a movie instead of the TMDB rating during the sraping process?
(2020-05-23, 22:48)spinmaster Wrote: Hi,

I am new to TMM and in the process of creating local NFOs with Fanart for my entire movie collection. I have named all of my folders for movies according to the TMDB website and as such use the TMDB scraper in TMM. The first couple of test runs for some movies worked great, however, generally I prefer the IMDB Rating for a movie instead of the TMDB rating.

When I use the TMDB scraper, consequently the TMDB rating is fetched, like here e.g. for Underwater:

But is there a way to retrieve the IMDB Rating for a movie instead of the TMDB rating during the sraping process?

I don't think so - I've been looking for this as well. Would be nice with IMDB ratings for TMDB scraping Smile
You could try our "universal scraper".
And configure, where to get what from which scraper Wink

Alternatively, rescrape ratings only with IMDB afterwards...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(Yesterday, 12:01)myron Wrote: You could try our "universal scraper".

Thanks, just what I needed!
(Yesterday, 12:01)myron Wrote: You could try our "universal scraper".

Thanks @myron ! Perfect ... Must say I didn't have the universal scraper on my radar and I wasn't aware that there is something designed for that usecase. Made a quick test and it seems to work just fine for what I needed. My workaround last night was what you mentioned ... scraping twice: first scrape with TMDB scraper fetching everything except rating-field and then a second/additional scrape with IMDB scraper to essentially "combine" both scrapes. Of course, a single scrape with the universal is much better.

This is is how I use it now:

It seems TMDB and IMDB rating values are both written to the NFO in that regard:

<ratings>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>6.4</value>
      <votes>1160</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="true" max="10" name="imdb">
      <value>5.8</value>
      <votes>39567</votes>
    </rating>
  </ratings>

But since IMDB is marked as default, the end result is what I was looking for in the NFO file. Smile Thanks & Thread marked solved.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fetch IMDB rating using TMDB scraper?00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.