Req TV Show Renamer Season Token Description
Lightbulb 
A quick search didn't find any other similar posts, but I have a suggestion for the Renaming Example section for TV Shows.

In TMM v2
$2 = Season number with at least 2 digits

In TMM v3
${seasonNr2} = Season number with 2 digits

I'd recommend putting the old Token description in place, as this appears on the surface to be the actual function of this variable?  I tested with Looney Tunes, which uses years for their Seasons in TheTVDB, and for both ${seasonNr2} and ${seasonNr}, the value shows the full 4-digit year for Season.
Usually, there are only a couple of seasons.
If it is only 1 number, it will be "upgraded" with a leading zero in this case.
Thats usually enough for 99% of all the shows, to maintain a correct ordering on filesystem....

Looney tunes is some other style, where they use the year as season (since it's a very long running show)
So, ${seasonNr} and ${seasonNr2} will show no difference...

You should check the renamer settings, where we populate all the values based on your selected movie/show...
And yes, the "at least" might be changed Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-05-26, 08:33)myron Wrote: Usually, there are only a couple of seasons.
If it is only 1 number, it will be "upgraded" with a leading zero in this case.
Thats usually enough for 99% of all the shows, to maintain a correct ordering on filesystem....

Looney tunes is some other style, where they use the year as season (since it's a very long running show)
So, ${seasonNr} and ${seasonNr2} will show no difference...

You should check the renamer settings, where we populate all the values based on your selected movie/show...
And yes, the "at least" might be changed Wink

Oh, sorry if my post was unclear.  I was just using Looney Tunes as an example.  The intention of my post was only around the "at least" wording being added to v3.  Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Renamer Season Token Description0