Troubles with every streaming addon
(2020-08-11, 18:21)ildivincodino99 Wrote:
(2020-08-11, 18:03)DaVu Wrote: Just fyi....

msftncsi is used to check internet connectivity 

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/7d6f7f...#L945-L957

(2020-08-11, 17:50)ildivincodino99 Wrote: But can you explaine why if I check the network tab with the vpn on kodi does not crash but if I do the same without VPN Kodi istantly crash?
Because something is fucked up on your machine. As a very large amount of users of your community is using Kodi on Windows machines without any kind of a problem. If you have any problems because you tried to fiddle around with a VPN, then it's up to you to solve that as we don't give VPN related support in here. See the policy linked above

No, I didnt fucked my machine with VPN because i never used them before now
The only thing that could have fucked my pc it is a harmful software that my university said we had to use it for not cheating, and this software during an exam prevents several tasks for pc, such alt+tab and so on, and also all the PC, and i dont know if it changes some registry keys.
So you're using a locked-down PC provided by your University? Perhaps they are blacklisting the Kodi software & other third-party software that doesn't relate to your studies. There's not much we can do about that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troubles with every streaming addon - by FXB78 - 2020-08-13, 13:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Troubles with every streaming addon0