Menu: ADD a Custum Home Entry
Hello,

I would like to add in the main menu an additional entry for my private home videos and wounder how I can do this

Additionally to the menu entry "MOVIES" and "TV SHows" I would like to create an entry "Home Video", which shall contain only private movies tagged with GENRE "Home Video".
(NFO File created with tiny media manager)

The videos are are all private video, which I do not want to mix with other commercial movies or TV Shows 

It should like like this.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Heiko
(2020-06-14, 22:32)Heiko_K Wrote: Hello,

I would like to add in the main menu an additional entry for my private home videos and wounder how I can do this

Additionally to the menu entry "MOVIES" and "TV SHows" I would like to create an entry "Home Video", which shall contain only private movies tagged with GENRE "Home Video".

The videos are are all private video, which I do not want to mix with other commercial movies or TV Shows 

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Heiko

Just make a smart playlist for all your movies with the Genre = Home Video
Then for the widget select video library\playlists
Select your playlist
(2020-06-14, 22:43)CK77 Wrote:

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Heiko

Select your playlist

OK - How can I create a "smart playlist" ... sorry - I am beginner...
(2020-06-14, 22:50)Heiko_K Wrote:
(2020-06-14, 22:43)CK77 Wrote:

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Heiko

Select your playlist

OK - How can I create a "smart playlist" ... sorry - I am beginner...
Just browse your media library, you should be able to select how to browse it, by title/genre/.. one of the options is playlists
Once you are in there you should see an option that says add playlist

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu: ADD a Custum Home Entry0