• 261(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Wink 
Hey! Hello. A few months ago before updating the skin I had a splash animation that said "Bingie" instead of "Netflix". Is there any way to reinstate it? I really liked it a lot):
(2021-08-05, 07:12)Fabioval6 Wrote: Hey! Hello. A few months ago before updating the skin I had a splash animation that said "Bingie" instead of "Netflix". Is there any way to reinstate it? I really liked it a lot):
If you have a old version of the skin or one from Cartmandos then look in extra/media folder and replace the splash screen with whatever you like.
Download it from here if you don't have it.
https://youtu.be/5wfbs-JILjE
Titan Bingie Mod
Rainbow 
Hello again! I was checking the forum and found many screenshots of your own mod settings. Do you think you could share it? I am a bit clumsy with the configuration and I would love it to look as good as yours (I use Leia) 😅
(2021-08-05, 08:23)Fabioval6 Wrote: Hello again! I was checking the forum and found many screenshots of your own mod settings. Do you think you could share it? I am a bit clumsy with the configuration and I would love it to look as good as yours (I use Leia) 😅
I don't have Leia running so my settings are different. Maybe I'll switch my setup after a while and run Leia.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-05, 08:23)Fabioval6 Wrote: Hello again! I was checking the forum and found many screenshots of your own mod settings. Do you think you could share it? I am a bit clumsy with the configuration and I would love it to look as good as yours (I use Leia) 😅
What platform are you using for Kodi? I use PC I find it the most stable.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-07-31, 10:46)Karellen Wrote: @fsurfer

Looking at your log, Line 469. Enable setting 1.1 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services/Control

Line 600 & 601, you have sets that do not exist at TheMovieDB

Fix those two first, then see what errors remain.

The sets do not exist at TMDB warning was created by TMM V3 (which is no longer supported? TMM TMDB Scrapper issue perhaps?)

I recently started creating movie sets outside of Kodi, though with Leia 18.9 (whichever skin) I can easily add manually or Artwork Beef adds the art (clearlogo etc.) for me.

TMM Record for Lupin the IIIrd Collection - No Art

Kodi Leia 18.9 Estuary after running Artwork Beef

Why Artwork Beef crashes on Collections in Matrix and not Leia I think is down to incompatibility
Well, so what's your setup on Matrix? I would love to imitate 😅☺️
I use an Android TV 😅
(2021-08-05, 17:41)fsurfer Wrote:

Looking at your log, Line 469. Enable setting 1.1 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services/Control

The sets do not exist at TMDB warning was created by TMM V3 (which is no longer supported? TMM TMDB Scrapper issue perhaps?)

I recently started creating movie sets outside of Kodi, though with Leia 18.9 (whichever skin) I can easily add manually or Artwork Beef adds the art (clearlogo etc.) for me.

Why Artwork Beef crashes on Collections in Matrix and not Leia I think is down to incompatibility
it must be a setting or how your media is saved not sure.. I use Artwork Beef Matrix to get all artwork including sets... I just created the sets folder how Kodi Matrix does now.. It has changed the sets since Leia.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-06, 04:57)Fabioval6 Wrote: I use an Android TV 😅
I don't know how it operates on Android TV but I can send my settings later..
Titan Bingie Mod
OMG, thank you very much! I'll be waiting. ☺️
(2021-08-06, 05:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-08-05, 17:41)fsurfer Wrote:

it must be a setting or how your media is saved not sure.. I use Artwork Beef Matrix to get all artwork including sets... I just created the sets folder how Kodi Matrix does now.. It has changed the sets since Leia.
Using V3 TMM which is why Artwork Beef is a godsend - may try mod on Leia this weekend.  I created the sets in TMM before updating Kodi library, perhaps Matrix does not like?

I am at a crossroads, with the projector - the mod will look superb and on TV I can cast, then use a remote keyboard/mouse

I just tried Chorus2 with Estuary from my mobile and the remote function changes everything, albeit it doesn't like sub-titles when streaming - NOT a show stopper. Moving to V19Matrix I may put on hold

Question: Will Chorus2 remote work with TBM as it is a very busy skin?
(2021-08-06, 08:17)fsurfer Wrote: Now streaming with a tablet:- A couple of tips with Chorus2, I discovered the active Kodi setup you point to must be windowed and add this code to advancesettings.xml

<jsonrpc>
    <compactoutput>false</compactoutput>
    <tcpport>9091</tcpport>
</jsonrpc>

change your Chorus2 settings

This will stop 'Lost Websocket Connection' thanks to bernd-wechner for this
(2021-08-06, 08:17)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-08-06, 05:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-08-05, 17:41)fsurfer Wrote: The sets do not exist at TMDB warning was created by TMM V3 (which is no longer supported? TMM TMDB Scrapper issue perhaps?)

Question: Will Chorus2 remote work with TBM as it is a very busy skin?
I'm not sure I have never tried. Don't really need a remote interface. I only use PC and no keyboard or mouse. I'm sure the default web interface should work with TBM though.
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Arr you just reminded me, forgot I had these

• 261(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0