• 296(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Always works for me but some people it doesn't.
Titan Bingie Mod
Which answers are on my post, I do not know English, you can write (to Artur) please and thank you
1. @ARTUR007 I think you just need to enter your API into the skin for ratings.

2. One of the pictures is extended info the other is Bingie info

3. No those boxes cannot be put into the top right corner

I'm really not sure what the picture is showing with Bingie info
Titan Bingie Mod
On TV Sony I did not write API, I do not know how to do it and the ratings are. If you can in which country you are what time zone, because I do not know what time to write a request.
(2021-11-19, 23:17)AchillesPunks Wrote: 1. @ARTUR007 I think you just need to enter your API into the skin for ratings.

2. One of the pictures is extended info the other is Bingie info

3. No those boxes cannot be put into the top right corner

I'm really not sure what the picture is showing with Bingie info
On TV Sony I did not write API, I do not know how to do it and the ratings are. If you can in which country you are what time zone, because I do not know what time to write a request.
I'm always up. I go to sleep for about 4 to 5 hours. I sleep around 9am till about 1pm. Central Time.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-19, 19:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: You can hit info. Or there is a option to keep the video play when you move in-between windows

Thanks for that, I looked for the option to keep the video playing but couldn't see it in settings. If you could spare a moment, can you check out my xml, I've got the text and icons aligned perfectly, but no matter what I do with the redline, I can't seem to make it visible after applying my skin settings. Thanks for all your help AchillesPunks.

This is my xml edit below:
http://www.filehost.pt/5ux2y
Hello and I repeat THANKS for the work done on this theme.
I ask for help again:
1: is it possible to modify an .xml to be able to authorize the increase of the writing distance in the background MPAA photo 1 original photo 2 rendered if possible.
Image Image
2: can we delete the info text "Rate" photo 3
3: is there an addon to select the audio format of movies, dolby atmos, trueHD etc ... so that it appears in the theme (like the metadata editor addons)
4:BUG? when we activate the automatic trailers in the window - we choose a film to play it and 10 seconds after the film cuts and we come back to the central page?
Sincerely yours.
Hi I am new to bingie, how do I get the resume watching red bar in the spotlight position.
I don't have a working PC right now to test
Titan Bingie Mod
ok thank you i did not understand sorry keep me informed and if you need i work on photoshop. cordially
Your link doesn't generate the download. Send through Mega or Google Drive
Titan Bingie Mod
How do I get some widgets to appear as landscape and some as posters on main screen
To delete the Rated you are showing in the picture download Metadata editor in Kodi and update the rating it will fix it. What your showing isn't skin related
Titan Bingie Mod
Just make sure to turn Enable fixed focus back on.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 296(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0