• 315(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I am trying to install it on kodi 19.3 (android) but i get "The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.24.0 could not be satisfied".
What i can do?
(2022-01-18, 21:38)jackalope Wrote: I am trying to install it on kodi 19.3 (android) but i get "The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.24.0 could not be satisfied".
What i can do?

You are installing skin for Kodi 18 on Kodi 19.
Wrong version
(2022-01-18, 14:33)mannicra Wrote: Hi when is the new version coming out 😊

Surely when its complete.
They have released new version not long ago - on new years eve.
Dear Achille'sPunks & Matke! 
Humbly request the option from Info screen In Music to Play / Scrape Music Video. This is available in Arctic Horizon and I am going to show a small video of this in action. I think this is a really good option for our beloved skin.
(2022-01-19, 02:12)shaktoo Wrote: Dear Achille'sPunks & Matke! 
Humbly request the option from Info screen In Music to Play / Scrape Music Video. This is available in Arctic Horizon and I am going to show a small video of this in action. I think this is a really good option for our beloved skin.
What I can do is add a button to the music info that will open a youtube app with a search result for the artist.

Image Image
Hello. I've just installed clean Kodi 19.3 and after that, I've installed this beautiful skin on my iMac (Monterey) from the official repository. After that, it started to open multiple Kodi's with no way to stop it! I had to manually shut down the computer, but the issue remains.

Has anyone ran into this issue and how to fix it?

Thanks

EDIT: This is a fatal issue for Kodi 19.3 on MacOS. Issue is the same with 19.2 Kodi, the only one that is working properly is with Kodi 19.1.
(2022-01-19, 10:42)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-19, 02:12)shaktoo Wrote: Dear Achille'sPunks & Matke! 
What I can do is add a button to the music info that will open a youtube app with a search result for the artist.

Image Image
Amazing ! that's all I was looking for. Thanks @matke
My trailers in the hub are playing fine but they don't reach the top of the screen, I've even removed black borders but it doesn't change anything, is there a way I can move the fully the top?

Also for some reason my spotlight trailers aren't playing at all, I was using bingie back when it first came out so understand mostly what I'm doing, seems all my settings are right but just won't play, not majorly bothered by this but just thought it was odd, the main thing is the trailers in the hub not reaching the top of the screen is bugging me more than anything lol, any help?
(2022-01-21, 07:44)tantrum080 Wrote: My trailers in the hub are playing fine but they don't reach the top of the screen, I've even removed black borders but it doesn't change anything, is there a way I can move the fully the top?

Also for some reason my spotlight trailers aren't playing at all, I was using bingie back when it first came out so understand mostly what I'm doing, seems all my settings are right but just won't play, not majorly bothered by this but just thought it was odd, the main thing is the trailers in the hub not reaching the top of the screen is bugging me more than anything lol, any help?
Many trailers have a black line up and down, they can't stretch, so it looks like the trailer isn't up to the top of screen. If you play an old trailer that is in full screen format then it will be to the top. Spotlight trailers works normally. Maybe you didn't turn on the auto trailer in the settings, you didn't enter the api key in youtube ... I really don't know, check everything again.
Sorry, is there a way to set player not to PAUSE video when getting video controls to check remaining time of movie in progress and other details?

That was not the behavior on other skins that I've used earlier.

(Apple TV 4K, Kodi 19.3)
What do you mean by black lines up and down? Do you mean the black borders?, I got rid of these and have resized the video many times but still not filling to the top of screen. Also I'm using local trailers, not yt. So no API problems and yes the autoplay trailers in spotlight is on
(2022-01-21, 16:51)tantrum080 Wrote: What do you mean by black lines up and down? Do you mean the black borders?, I got rid of these and have resized the video many times but still not filling to the top of screen. Also I'm using local trailers, not yt. So no API problems and yes the autoplay trailers in spotlight is on
I'm talking about this.

Full screen format trailer

16:9 format trailer
Yes that's exactly it, how do I resize a video to achieve this? Is there a way
(2022-01-21, 18:59)tantrum080 Wrote: Yes that's exactly it, how do I resize a video to achieve this? Is there a way

Achieve this but what? Like the first photo showing trailer in full spotlight screen? If so there is noting to achieve, its old trailer which is not recorded in 16:9 format therefore its showed in full screen. Photo showed below is in 16:9 format and you can see black line at the top.
deleted
  • 315(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0