• 357(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I will keep coming to ask for Widgets referesher of Addons , Name any skin which doesnt have this option other then TBM  , Kindly add this feature , Its hell of the thing to keep  looking at same widget sortings on addons . Ahhhh.. Only Regret with TBM
Hi im charles ryan from yt just now manage to settle the ratings.. my problem now is the episode view when im in the season section
Send me a screenshot of the problem
Titan Bingie Mod
Ok I'm going to try a fresh install of everything.  What addons should I make sure I have installed before installing the skin so that everything will populate properly?
The skin will install everything for you.... The spotlight already changes from one movie to the next every few minutes or so.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-10-22, 15:10)AchillesPunks Wrote: The skin will install everything for you.... The spotlight already changes from one movie to the next every few minutes or so.

Which zip file should I be using?
I think I messed up last time I think I installed the Leia version.

repository.titan.bingie.mod-1.0.0.zip
repository.titan.bingie.mod-1.0.0.zip.md5

Out of these two which one do I use?
repository.titan.bingie.mod-1.0.0.zip
Titan Bingie Mod
But just install this through Kodi 19.. It must be a fresh install. That means Kodi 18 should have never been installed so start from scratch like you just bought the PC

https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
Titan Bingie Mod
I will check the forums later I need to sleep for a few hours.. It's 1:10PM here so I check again around 6PM
Titan Bingie Mod
@RCBodyslam

This should be taken care of on the next update
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-10-21, 08:14)lmoniz Wrote: 1st off since I have installed the skin I no longer have access to install addons when I go to settings/addons I get a black screen.  Is this normal I'm running Kodi Matrix 19.3 on Google Chrome with Google TV.

So for the above issue, happened to me before and I think it has something to do with views. I will try to set views to a standard List view and try again. If not then it will be a fresh install if its not to much hassle.
(2022-10-22, 20:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: @RCBodyslam

This should be taken care of on the next update
Good stuff. Thank you sir.👍
sorry hate to be a pain in the arse but just did a fresh install but how do I point the categories widgets on the main menu to the content needed.  I know how to setup widgets and so on but still have no clue how to manipulate the category widgets that are there.
(2022-10-22, 15:10)AchillesPunks Wrote: The skin will install everything for you.... The spotlight already changes from one movie to the next every few minutes or so.

It's not changing for me as for the spotlight I am pointing to an addon and new releases and it is not changing pictures is there a setting i should enable
  • 357(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0