• 359(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Happy halloween!

Thank you for this amazing skin!
Hi, does anyone know how I can change the skin's default intro video? Thanks in advance.
Thank you very much for this skin. I love it. Just one question. I have some video addons which I like to access within the skin. How can I add these? Thanks.
What addon's
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks for the awesome skin. It's always my go to when I install Kodi. The only issue I have is my games on the home page. I can't seem to get the widget to display my games in a random order. I've set it up to point directly to the games folder within ael and i've also set it up to point to the folder within autowidgets. Both widgets will display the games, but they only sort by name. Is it possible to have them sort by random? I also tried to edit them to sort randomly by editing script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml, but it seems to crash the skin. Any help or insight you can give me would be much appreciated. Thank you.
I've been using this skin for a while now and it is great.
Can someone please tell me how to configure the "play something hub" or "surprise me" feature or whatever it's called.
I want it to look like Matke's one in this video and i've tried for ages to find a way but it just ends up looking like the widgets in my home page in rows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgyZxDinHGo (skip to 1 minute 16 seconds)
Thank you very much in advance.
@danny_r1h

You need to wait until the update is released. That video is what's coming to the next Bingie Skin update...
Titan Bingie Mod
Thank you very much for your reply.
Is there any release date yet for the new update or is it still a work in progress?
Still a work in progress.
Titan Bingie Mod
Guys how to set up home screen with posters and descriptions? Im using FEN and have black home screen. Any tips how to integrate it with FEN addon?
(2022-11-11, 15:42)pucie Wrote: Guys how to set up home screen with posters and descriptions? Im using FEN and have black home screen. Any tips how to integrate it with FEN addon?

Please go and read the Forum Rules you agreed to when you signed up to the forum - we don't provide any support for installs that contain Banned Add-ons (wiki).
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Since Artwork Beef is no longer supported by Rector but the modded version is used in this skin thought this would be the best place to ask this question. Anyone know why when you go to Manage the select artwork with Artwork Beef Fanarts show up fine with windows 10 and on Android 10 and lower but doesent work on android 11 (Nvidia Shield)? is there a workaround?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I wouldn't be able to tell you. I don't use the skin on Android.
Titan Bingie Mod
I use Auramod skins and I have a problem that when I install Mod Titan Bingie, they clash with each other. When you change in one skin, the appearance in the other changes. There is an option for both to run independently. I'm from Poland and I use google translate.
(2022-11-14, 16:35)Romik2505 Wrote: I use Auramod skins and I have a problem that when I install Mod Titan Bingie, they clash with each other. When you change in one skin, the appearance in the other changes. There is an option for both to run independently. I'm from Poland and I use google translate.

By saying Appearance you mean skin settings or items on main screen ? For example Movies Series etc ?
  • 359(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0