• 425(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-12-02, 19:20)TwilightMercy Wrote: How is it possible to make the skin RTL?
Language should be LTR so not unless you change every single position of code in the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
I am not using library but other addons. How can I create a new hub and its widgets so they can show in homescreen when clicking on this hub icon.
How do you get the New Epsiodes and the numbers above the posters? I can not seem to figure this out in the settings at all and I want to be able to see that for new episodes that come out. Did you use a setting or is it inside an addon?
(2023-12-04, 23:04)austyfrosty102996 Wrote: How do you get the New Epsiodes and the numbers above the posters? I can not seem to figure this out in the settings at all and I want to be able to see that for new episodes that come out. Did you use a setting or is it inside an addon?
It's inside the skin settings. I'm not at a computer right now so can't show you
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-12-04, 21:20)Zann8585 Wrote: I am not using library but other addons. How can I create a new hub and its widgets so they can show in homescreen when clicking on this hub icon.
This link will show you how.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3167243
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks for the reply. I have a couple of new questions:

1. How to set the play and more info buttons in homescreen, similar to the screenshots you have posted on your first messages here on the thread.
2. How to set up progress indicator in widgets movie/series posters?
3. How can I create another hub similar to "Surprise me" and is there a way to shuffle the list that is being loaded to this hub, I use addon, not library?
Hello @AchillesPunks

Hope you’re doing well

I just installed the skin and I find configuration to be a little more complex than other skins, but maybe I just need to spend more time on it

The most urgent thing is… how do I access a category on the homepage if I set its “action” to something else?

In other skins, this is not an issue since we switch to the category when we highlight it or hover over it. But here it doesn’t happen. But if we click it then we go to the action. And not the category itself

For example, if I’m on “Search” then go over “movies”. It doesn’t switch to the movies category. The search thing still shows. And if I click on “movies” then it takes me to the “action” I had set, and not to where the widgets are for the Movies tab

Maybe it’s something stupid I didn’t get

Thank you
Hello

There’s another issue I would like to point out

When adding widgets to hubs, there is no “more…” button at the end of the widgets so we can check out the rest of the list

Thanks
It seems that there is no development since May 2022.
https://github.com/cartmandos/BINGIE/gra...ntributors

Is that correct? Or do I miss anything?
(2023-12-09, 13:35)Mannshoch Wrote: It seems that there is no development since May 2022.
https://github.com/cartmandos/BINGIE/gra...ntributors

Is that correct? Or do I miss anything?

That’s Bingie, not Bingie Mod, different skin
(2023-12-09, 02:47)deon10 Wrote: Hello

There’s another issue I would like to point out

When adding widgets to hubs, there is no “more…” button at the end of the widgets so we can check out the rest of the list

Thanks
I'm not sure what you're asking please be a little more specific. Or take a screenshot so I can see.
Titan Bingie Mod
I managed to put custom content on the spotlight (the thing I was asking on my previous post), I am pointing to a list but it selects only one movie. Would it be possible for the movies to slide like it happens in these applications?

I see in some of your screenshots that there is a progress indicator in percentage in widgets posters. How can I activate it?

Does “Up Next” work with the episodes from addons or just library? It seems not to work for addons for me.

Thanks for the great job!
(2023-12-09, 14:09)deon10 Wrote: That’s Bingie, not Bingie Mod, different skin

Hm. The Repository seems not much more updated:
https://github.com/cartmandos/repository...ntributors
(2023-12-11, 21:15)Mannshoch Wrote:
(2023-12-09, 14:09)deon10 Wrote: That’s Bingie, not Bingie Mod, different skin

Hm. The Repository seems not much more updated:
https://github.com/cartmandos/repository...ntributors
That's the wrong repo
Titan Bingie Mod
Not sure if any of you use the Christmas Playlist but it needs to be changed. When I made it I added HOLIDAY as one of the rules. To make it show correctly you will need to deleted HOLIDAY. Leaving holiday allows it to show any holiday.

<rule field="tag" operator="is">
<value>christmas</value>
<value>santa</value>
<value>santa clause</value>
<value>krampus</value>
<value>prancer</value>
<value>holiday</value> DELETE THIS ONE
</rule>
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 425(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0