• 433(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Thanks Achille
( I think it will be possible to edit one setting.xml in userdata Bingie add on but I don’t know which folder/file )
Hello. Is there a way to put the skin in Spanish? all the best
Settings / interface / regional / language ;-)
lo que pregunto es como poner en español la piel bingie
(2024-02-03, 09:13)syndrome Wrote: No, you don't understand
The settings option disappeared because I chose to disable its shortcut in the customize power menu
By default , there are several options in the power menu ( settings , reload , exit , etc ) . Each option can be disable by " disable shortcut "
So if you disable shortcut if the option settings , you can’t return to the setup page to restore !

You can test
This is a very simple fix... Just go to your media as in where you have all your movies. Hit left like you are going to change view and scroll to the bottom you will see skin settings... Then go over and enable the setting Icon..

ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Can anyone tell me how to put the Bengie skin menus in Spanish? I have Spanish in the Kodi options but in the Bengie Tofo skin it is in English. Do I have to edit any files?
(2024-02-04, 15:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-03, 09:13)syndrome Wrote: No, you don't understand
The settings option disappeared because I chose to disable its shortcut in the customize power menu
By default , there are several options in the power menu ( settings , reload , exit , etc ) . Each option can be disable by " disable shortcut "
So if you disable shortcut if the option settings , you can’t return to the setup page to restore !

You can test
This is a very simple fix... Just go to your media as in where you have all your movies. Hit left like you are going to change view and scroll to the bottom you will see skin settings... Then go over and enable the setting Icon..

ImageImageImage

Hi Achille
I ve also found this morning !
I forget there was possible to go to the settings via the movies library view type …
Big thanks for your help
S.
(2024-02-04, 15:12)fr24 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to put the Bengie skin menus in Spanish? I have Spanish in the Kodi options but in the Bengie Tofo skin it is in English. Do I have to edit any files?
It would need to be translated I assume
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-02-05, 04:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-04, 15:12)fr24 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to put the Bengie skin menus in Spanish? I have Spanish in the Kodi options but in the Bengie Tofo skin it is in English. Do I have to edit any files?
But all the skins are built in English and translate well, why doesn't Bengie translate?
I have located the "problem" would be to introduce Spanish in the directory resources/language/Spanish», «resources/language/English», etc. One for each language. I have the strings file. I opened it with notepad but I don't know very well how to build the Spanish language. It would be great to have the skin in Spanish
(2024-02-05, 18:38)fr24 Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 04:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
But all the skins are built in English and translate well, why doesn't Bengie translate?
I don't speak Spanish so I wouldn't know how to translate. Someone who does would need to translate
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-02-05, 20:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 18:38)fr24 Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 04:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: It would need to be translated I assume
I don't speak Spanish so I wouldn't know how to translate. Someone who does would need to translate
I have already created it. all ready. thank you
(2024-02-05, 23:57)fr24 Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 20:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 18:38)fr24 Wrote: But all the skins are built in English and translate well, why doesn't Bengie translate?

Good morning
great that !
it would be good to explain the procedure and point to the files in question
it could be useful for the community
THANKS & HAVE FUN
(2024-02-06, 10:01)syndrome Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 23:57)fr24 Wrote:
(2024-02-05, 20:51)AchillesPunks Wrote: I don't speak Spanish so I wouldn't know how to translate. Someone who does would need to translate

Good morning
great that !
it would be good to explain the procedure and point to the files in question
it could be useful for the community
THANKS & HAVE FUN
We already know the process he will just need to upload to Github. Me or Matke can add it in..
Titan Bingie Mod
I wanted to say, how to proceed, if a person wishes to edit the xml alone
  • 433(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0