• 439(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-03-22, 07:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-03-21, 04:56)crevi666 Wrote: Hello, here I leave the Spanish translation of the plugin

Spanish
I'll look this over and add it into the skin on my day off work.

Thanks, I'll send you the latest translation with some arrangements

spanish
@AchillesPunks

I can see the progress percentage in movies only if I use tmdbhelper for the widgets. If I use other addons it shows 0%. But if I play from there the addons do have the resuming point. The problem is that in widgets they do not show the real percentage but 0%. Any way to fix this? Thank you!
(2024-03-22, 20:12)crevi666 Wrote:
(2024-03-22, 07:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-03-21, 04:56)crevi666 Wrote: Hello, here I leave the Spanish translation of the plugin

Spanish
I'll look this over and add it into the skin on my day off work.

Thanks, I'll send you the latest translation with some arrangements

spanish
I have not forgot about adding the Spanish translation. Very busy at the moment.
Titan Bingie Mod
Happy Easter 🐰
Titan Bingie Mod
Happy Easter to you too! 🐰
Here is the addon to replace in the skin folder.. I have seen a issue when on spotlight, and on the play button when moving to the info button it doesn't move as it should... Would like to know if there is more bugs. I'm testing on Windows.

Addon.xml for testing Kodi v21 Omega

Replace this xml
Titan Bingie Mod
Delete
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-08, 05:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: Here is a video with the button issue on HOME SPOTLIGHT. The video is still uploading so the quality may be bad until it finishes uploading

This is not a problem or a bug, this is a new feature in Omega. :-) But it's not a problem, it can be easily turned off in the code. I'll fix this when I'm done with work.
@AchillesPunks We need to update the repo for Omega. But you know that then it won't work on Nexus.
(2024-04-08, 07:56)matke Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 05:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: Here is a video with the button issue on HOME SPOTLIGHT. The video is still uploading so the quality may be bad until it finishes uploading

This is not a problem or a bug, this is a new feature in Omega. :-) But it's not a problem, it can be easily turned off in the code. I'll fix this when I'm done with work.
@AchillesPunks We need to update the repo for Omega. But you know that then it won't work on Nexus.
I have been reading everything on Kodi wiki and omega. How did you find this so fast?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-08, 08:00)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 07:56)matke Wrote:

I have been reading everything on Kodi wiki and omega. How did you find this so fast?
I found it a long time ago. I've been using omega for a while now. But I already wrote here that I use a custom version of the skin that I slightly optimized to work faster with Android. But we will also fix the main skin.
(2024-04-08, 08:19)matke Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 07:56)matke Wrote: This is not a problem or a bug, this is a new feature in Omega. :-) But it's not a problem, it can be easily turned off in the code. I'll fix this when I'm done with work.
I found it a long time ago. I've been using omega for a while now. But I already wrote here that I use a custom version of the skin that I slightly optimized to work faster with Android. But we will also fix the main skin.
Nice Nod
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-08, 08:19)matke Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 07:56)matke Wrote: This is not a problem or a bug, this is a new feature in Omega. :-) But it's not a problem, it can be easily turned off in the code. I'll fix this when I'm done with work.
I changed the code to fix it
From This
<content target="videos" limit="1">$VAR[BingieHomeSpotlightWidgetContent]</content>
To This
<content target="videos" limit="1" browse="never">$VAR[BingieHomeSpotlightWidgetContent]</content>

I haven't seen any other issue with the skin as of yet... Running Kodi v21 Omega
Titan Bingie Mod
New repo is done. It should work with both Kodi Nexus and Kodi Omega. You just have to update the repo.

https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...-2.0.1.zip
Nice work! Thanks so much Smile
(2024-04-09, 09:45)matke Wrote: New repo is done. It should work with both Kodi Nexus and Kodi Omega. You just have to update the repo.

https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...-2.0.1.zip
The fist page has been updated as well. Titan Bingie Mod - Kodi v21 OMEGA

Link in 1st Post
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 439(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0