Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-05, 17:22)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 13:16)mathu204 Wrote: Hello again, so regarding the resolution thing i think it might not be a skin issue but ill post on Reddit too to see if i can find an answer, whenever I go back into fullscreen the resolution I set always goes back to 1366, any ideas on why or how to remedy this?

2. I was playing around with widget styles and noticed the Poster size in Poster details is bigger than the normal posters and it actually looks a lot better, I would use this aspect if I didnt have the widget info at the top cause its just redundant to see info twice. Anyways so my question is do you guys ever see yourself making the normal Posters size bigger to the same size as Poster details or adding a bigger Poster option? There is already Landscape and Large Landscape (which i just switched to large landscape for my episodes), so I think adding a "Large Posters" size wouldnt be a bad idea.

3. Sometimes the Spotlight autoplay trailer doesnt work its on and off, however this is not a problem since im not using a lot of library content and just using TMDBHelper, it uses Youtube for the trailers, I realize this skin is meant to revolve around library/local content and having trailers local too so the fact that it doesnt pull from youtube all the time isnt a big deal to me since I know its not you guys main focus but just thought I'd let you know.

3b) On the topic of spotlights, is it possible to change the interval that a movie or show stays in a spotlight, or a button to press next or somethign to scroll through spotlights? You can do this in Auramod and thought it would be nice, either or would be fine since I feel like im looking at the same show or movie for too long some times with no change. Or even a refresh button. Though I just installed autowidget so I might be able to do this manually anyway, but just another suggestion: Spotlight autochange, or ability to scroll through.

4. This one is a bug I have noticed, recently whenever I am in a hub whether its Home or another one, after a few seconds the widget label (Ex: UP next, or cont. watching), starts to scroll up until it just goes away and then I am left with the widgets alone. After maybe 15 seconds it will come back and then sometimes do it again.

5. Is there a settings guide anywhere or would any of u kindly be willing to share your settings? Im still playing around with a lot of stuff and I love that this skin is so customizable, I may just have to give library integration with NEtfilx, D+, and or TMDB Helper again just because it will give me that much more from this skin.

6. How do you get all the Ratings icons to show up im pretty sure ive enabled them but in episodes I only get IMDB top250 ratings, and TVDB episode rating, which is good enough. But for spotlight there are no ratings, or "Like by x%, etc" when i scroll down or go the main menu and it goes out of focus the TMDB rating comes up but thats it, and it doesnt show up in the spotlight itself. Ratings on shows and movies in their respective info dont show up for me either.

Thanks again for the great skin and all the help and support you have given me I know some of these are probably questions you get over and over again,

2- I am using larger poster size  due to my TV bigger size and now it looks  amazing ,a little disadvantage of second row size get smaller.
 6 - Rating will done only  if you use  universal movie  scrapper with  all kind of tmdb,tvdb,omdb,fanart,imdb keys intact then scrape the library, it will  give you all  ratings with  studios with Tags which  is  necessary for making outstanding  playlists.

How did you make the poster size bigger?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 05:20
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 06:18
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 07:42
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:01
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 08:10
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:12
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 09:05
Bom dia! - by kpinheiro - 2020-08-20, 15:21
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) - by Majin01 - 2020-11-05, 17:43
Need help please - by childofkorn - 2022-05-31, 20:10
RE: Need help please - by Fuchs2468 - 2022-05-31, 22:33