• 255(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-07-22, 16:55)iDutchy Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 16:22)matke Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 12:36)iDutchy Wrote: Yes. First I added the repo, then I had the Bingie Mod repo available. Then to Look and feel > Skin and from there tried to install the skin. But there I got the error. I also tried manually installing but got the same error
And you have internet on that device? I'm just asking because it happened that people don't have a net and they try to install it.

Yes, I do. Without internet it also wouldn't be able to open the repo Smile

Its actually a straightforward task, the secret is to do all Internet related work first!.

Using a flashdrive on a computer connected to the internet

Install Kodi to E: (for this example) and before starting, select the Kodi folder >> create a shortcut of Kodi.exe

Open shortcut

Add '-'p to E:\Kodi\kodi.exe, click Apply >> close shortcut

Copy the shortcut to the root folder

Click shortcut and this will create a folder caller portable_data

Any repositories. . .addons etc. must be added first.

You now have the means to copy a bare version of Kodi to a machine not connected to internet.

New machine copy Kodi folder and shortcut, open shortcut and change drive letter - be warned any on-line functions such as scrappers will not function

You are then able to select media from your local drives, please check the Kodi wiki for the naming conventions. . .nfo files etc.

If you were networked you can use local IP addresses
(2021-07-23, 13:11)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 16:55)iDutchy Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 16:22)matke Wrote: And you have internet on that device? I'm just asking because it happened that people don't have a net and they try to install it.

Yes, I do. Without internet it also wouldn't be able to open the repo Smile

Its actually a straightforward task, the secret is to do all Internet related work first!.

Install Kodi to E: (for this example) and before starting, select the Kodi folder >> create a shortcut of Kodi.exe

Open shortcut

You now have the means to copy Kodi to a machine not connected to internet

New machine copy Kodi folder and shortcut, open shortcut and change drive letter - be warned any on-line functions such as scrappers will not function

You are then able to select media from your local drives, please check the Kodi wiki for the naming conventions. . .nfo files etc.

But... That's not the issue 🤔. I do have internet on the device. And it's in fact an android device. But I get some kind of python error trying to install the skin...
(2021-07-23, 13:13)iDutchy Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:11)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 16:55)iDutchy Wrote: Yes, I do. Without internet it also wouldn't be able to open the repo Smile

Open shortcut

But... That's not the issue 🤔. I do have internet on the device. And it's in fact an android device. But I get some kind of python error trying to install the skin...

Matrix does NOT use xbmc.python version 2.24.0 - it is Python 3

See here https://kodi.wiki/view/General_informati...o_Python_3
(2021-07-23, 13:18)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:13)iDutchy Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:11)fsurfer Wrote: Its actually a straightforward task, the secret is to do all Internet related work first!.

Open shortcut

Matrix does NOT use xbmc.python version 2.24.0 - it is Python 3

See here https://kodi.wiki/view/General_informati...o_Python_3

Yes, I know. But I still get this error. I have Kodi v19.1 and get this error trying to install the Matrix version of this skin :/
This was not a clean install of Matrix and(or) you will see this issue if a Kodi addon tries to update to a new addon version that is trying to access a newer version of Python than what is currently installed..

Download from https://kodi.tv/download/android and install on a clean device
(2021-07-23, 13:44)fsurfer Wrote: This was not a clean install of Matrix.

It was tho? I literally got this device like 2 days ago and immediately installed v19.1 🧐
(2021-07-23, 13:50)iDutchy Wrote:

It was tho? I literally got this device like 2 days ago and immediately installed v19.1 🧐

Ok, let's check the addons you are using as there are compatibility issues with third-party ones - did you download from Kodi?

If they are on this list https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons, we can't help
(2021-07-23, 13:57)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:50)iDutchy Wrote:

Ok, let's check the addons you are using as there are compatibility issues with third-party ones - did you download from Kodi?

If they are on this list https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons, we can't help

I'm not sure, I'll check when I get home. If I remember correctly I did use some kodi page for installation instructions, but I'll double check when I get home. But I doubt I have blacklisted add-ons
(2021-07-23, 15:23)iDutchy Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:57)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:50)iDutchy Wrote: It was tho? I literally got this device like 2 days ago and immediately installed v19.1 🧐

I'm not sure, I'll check when I get home. If I remember correctly I did use some kodi page for installation instructions, but I'll double check when I get home. But I doubt I have blacklisted add-ons
Something is off so lets eliminate the obvious, download everything from a genuine Kodi source

Do a clean install of Matrix
follow instructions for installing mod repository
select look and feel - install skin

If it installs correctly the issue was with one of your addons as all you'll need is installed for you, an extra could be Artwork Beef Matrix
(2021-07-23, 16:36)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 15:23)iDutchy Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 13:57)fsurfer Wrote: Ok, let's check the addons you are using as there are compatibility issues with third-party ones - did you download from Kodi?

Something is off so lets eliminate the obvious, download everything from a genuine Kodi source

Do a clean install of Matrix
follow instructions for installing mod repository
select look and feel - install skin

If it installs correctly the issue was with one of your addons as all you'll need is installed for you, an extra could be Artwork Beef Matrix

I've done a new clean install and added this as first repository. Now it does seem to be working, thanks Big Grin
I am about to quite skin helper base skins for Library Items .
Clean installed Kodi multiple times , scrape Library of 15000 items using Universal Movies Scrapper ,
When install Bingie and load with widgets suddenly CPU went Blasting . Checked multiple times . I can only guess SHW is a culprit or may be i am wrong but  it never happened with Kodi 18.   

and this is Arctic Zephier Resurrection without Skin Helper & CPU under 10% 

(2021-07-24, 11:34)nazim12 Wrote: I am about to quite skin helper base skins for Library Items .
Clean installed Kodi multiple times , scrape Library of 15000 items using Universal Movies Scrapper ,
When install Bingie and load with widgets suddenly CPU went Blasting . Checked multiple times . I can only guess SHW is a culprit or may be i am wrong but  it never happened with Kodi 18.   

It’s happening with big libraries

Copy (myvideo119.db) and paste it any ware in your hard disk
After that deleted (myvideo119.db)
And restart kodi and past (myvideo119.db) back again
(2021-07-24, 12:22)trkselim Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 11:34)nazim12 Wrote: I am about to quite skin helper base skins for Library Items .

First of all myvideo119.db cant be deleted while Kodi on .
I closed Kodi and copy myvideo119  and paste in other hard drive
then delete it 
then again pasted ( no sense coz its a same file )
open kodi  CPU Blasted again  .

one think there is 3 myvideo119.db & myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

Edit : In one attempt When i deleted myvideo199 and restart Kodi without Paste then it has No Library Items skin working fine CPU less then 5% but when i Pasted and refresh skin library items came and CPU went 100%
(2021-07-24, 12:56)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:22)trkselim Wrote:

then delete it 

Edit : In one attempt When i deleted myvideo199 and restart Kodi without Paste then it has No Library Items skin working fine CPU less then 5% but when i Pasted and refresh skin library items came and CPU went 100%
After deleting myvideo.db you should restart kodi
You don’t need to copy myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

And one more thing you can delete myvideo.db while kodi is running if you use coreelec
(2021-07-24, 13:37)trkselim Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:56)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:22)trkselim Wrote: It’s happening with big libraries

then delete it 

After deleting myvideo.db you should restart kodi
You don’t need to copy myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

And one more thing you can delete myvideo.db while kodi is running if you use coreelec
No success , Its definitely SHW.
  • 255(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0