• 276(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hello, can you fix the netflix ratings
thumbs up and thumbs down, they don't work.

screen
Hello, can you fix the netflix ratings
thumbs up and thumbs down, they don't work.
I updated metadatautls on repo. Now everything works again with kodi 19.2 on android. If someone doesn't pull update automatically, they can download it from this link and install it manually.

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip
(2021-10-11, 10:42)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-10-11, 07:44)2bpz Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote: 1. There is a setting in Kodi settings that gets rid of showing all episodes.

1) Are you referring to the Kodi library setting [Flatten TV show seasons] cuz mine is set to " if only one season" in both matrix and leia? I just can't figure out why it would only display incorrectly in the Recently Added widget unless something was changed in the widgets themselves.

2) Any thoughts about the keyboard delay? It almost acts as if it's running a query for auto complete but I don't have auto complete turned on in the skin.?
Set the setting to always
Thanks! I'll try that as soon as I get home.
(2021-10-14, 15:37)mind12 Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 14:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 12:42)mind12 Wrote: Yes I have the same issue on vero4k. Any idea how to jump to settings? Smile
Hit the S button if you have a keyboard.

Actually it did not work, only an empty grey background popped up.
I solved it by moving one of my bingie backup config from windows to the vero and restarted kodi. With those settings the settings and power menu is visible. Strange.

I have the same behavior - just a grey box , nothing more

Edit: After I added a shortcut to access the menu in my kodi remote app on iPhone and changed some settings and widgets and reloaded the skin, the menu in the sidebar is there again.
maybe it was just a hickup after installing the skin?
(2021-10-14, 16:34)matke Wrote: I updated metadatautls on repo. Now everything works again with kodi 19.2 on android. If someone doesn't pull update automatically, they can download it from this link and install it manually.

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip

Yep..this help restore the RT rating on Kodi 19.2.  Thanks alot.
Netflix rating not working, how to fix it?
Hello Guys, ist ist possible to change the Look of the genre landscapes?

(2021-10-16, 14:04)McMilian Wrote: Hello Guys, ist ist possible to change the Look of the genre landscapes?

Yeah. I think if you go to SKin Settings > Homescreen layout > Widgets and turn the option 'Enable Fixed Focused Widgets in Vertical Scrolling' to off (this is the important step otherwise you wont be able to change the following settings)

and then go to Skin Settings > Configure shortcuts > Edit menu shortcuts > Home > Widgets > Widget 8 (Categories) and change Layout for widgets to whatever view you want.

Im no expert in Kodi but i have been using this skin for a while and thats how i usually change my widget layouts (im sure the creators of this skin will correct me if im wrong)
(2021-10-16, 14:04)McMilian Wrote: Hello Guys, ist ist possible to change the Look of the genre landscapes?

Please be patient and wait for the update
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-10-16, 14:19)Giant_Midget Wrote:

Yeah. I think if you go to SKin Settings > Homescreen layout > Widgets and turn the option 'Enable Fixed Focused Widgets in Vertical Scrolling' to off (this is the important step otherwise you wont be able to change the following settings)

and then go to Skin Settings > Configure shortcuts > Edit menu shortcuts > Home > Widgets > Widget 8 (Categories) and change Layout for widgets to whatever view you want.

Im no expert in Kodi but i have been using this skin for a while and thats how i usually change my widget layouts (im sure the creators of this skin will correct me if im wrong)
You are right on how this is done... I thought he meant changing the style and color... That will happen on the next update.
Titan Bingie Mod
Does anyone have got a solution for the problem that my trailers are all in low resolution? I have been searching around, tried to change several settings but no luck so far… I just can’t choose a higher resolution than 720p
(2021-10-17, 21:03)mr.pina Wrote: Does anyone have got a solution for the problem that my trailers are all in low resolution? I have been searching around, tried to change several settings but no luck so far… I just can’t choose a higher resolution than 720p

it's a problem with youtube, wait for update
Is there any way to include embycon search results into the existing search function ?
Thanks
Guys is it a bug or my install?

Play next episode automatically does nothing for me?
  • 276(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0