• 293(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-11-18, 16:09)matke Wrote:
(2021-11-18, 13:51)fraKUS Wrote: Hey, first of all let me say, i've been using this skin for a while and it's amazing, really good job.

I have only one question, is it somehow possible to show a specific widget in landscape while the rest stays in poster?
This option still exists, it's a bit hidden, but it doesn't work properly and has never worked with this skin how should be. The reason is that this skin uses fixed widgets and since the widget sizes are different, the widgets move up and it is not possible to use different widgets style. All of this brings a lot of problems and frequent questions about how it doesn’t work properly. There is a possibility to turn off fixed widgets but everything is reversed. It doesn't look good and there are some other problems. Therefore, from the next update, this option will be probably completely eliminated.
oh no I understand the headaches you guys get from the newbies that dont know the ins and outs of the skin man I'll be bummed if we wont be able to have the Catagories widget in Landscape.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-11-18, 16:14)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-11-18, 16:09)matke Wrote:
(2021-11-18, 13:51)fraKUS Wrote: Hey, first of all let me say, i've been using this skin for a while and it's amazing, really good job.

I have only one question, is it somehow possible to show a specific widget in landscape while the rest stays in poster?
This option still exists, it's a bit hidden, but it doesn't work properly and has never worked with this skin how should be. The reason is that this skin uses fixed widgets and since the widget sizes are different, the widgets move up and it is not possible to use different widgets style. All of this brings a lot of problems and frequent questions about how it doesn’t work properly. There is a possibility to turn off fixed widgets but everything is reversed. It doesn't look good and there are some other problems. Therefore, from the next update, this option will be probably completely eliminated.
oh no I understand the headaches you guys get from the newbies that dont know the ins and outs of the skin man I'll be bummed if we wont be able to have the Catagories widget in Landscape.
I'll try to leave that as an option. But I'm really tired of people bothering me with constant questions about how this option doesn't work for them and they try to mix all possible widgets.
(2021-11-18, 16:18)matke Wrote:
(2021-11-18, 16:09)matke Wrote: This option still exists, it's a bit hidden, but it doesn't work properly and has never worked with this skin how should be. The reason is that this skin uses fixed widgets and since the widget sizes are different, the widgets move up and it is not possible to use different widgets style. All of this brings a lot of problems and frequent questions about how it doesn’t work properly. There is a possibility to turn off fixed widgets but everything is reversed. It doesn't look good and there are some other problems. Therefore, from the next update, this option will be probably completely eliminated.
I'll try to leave that as an option. But I'm really tired of people bothering me with constant questions about how this option doesn't work for them and they try to mix all possible widgets.

Thanks for the consideration and thanks for all the work you and Achilles do for us.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-11-18, 16:09)matke Wrote: This option still exists, it's a bit hidden, but it doesn't work properly and has never worked with this skin how should be. The reason is that this skin uses fixed widgets and since the widget sizes are different, the widgets move up and it is not possible to use different widgets style. All of this brings a lot of problems and frequent questions about how it doesn’t work properly. There is a possibility to turn off fixed widgets but everything is reversed. It doesn't look good and there are some other problems. Therefore, from the next update, this option will be probably completely eliminated.
Oh if you arent able to keep that option for Categories I much prefer the vertical fixed focus option over doing away with it to allow for mixed widgets. Please for the love of god leave the vertical fixed focus to hell with with mixed widgets.
Hey all, I did ask this question some pages back but I think it was missed. Is it possible to change the icon size via .xml for the home blade. Just curious because the icons seem really small for me. Any help is appreciated. Smile
(2021-11-18, 16:53)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-11-18, 16:14)cscott1 Wrote: oh no I understand the headaches you guys get from the newbies that dont know the ins and outs of the skin man I'll be bummed if we wont be able to have the Catagories widget in Landscape.
Oh if you arent able to keep that option for Categories I much prefer the vertical fixed focus option over doing away with it to allow for mixed widgets. Please for the love of god leave the vertical fixed focus to hell with with mixed widgets.
Of course I will leave. That is one of the main characteristics of skin, like Netflix.
I'm not interested for widget mix and I don't want to waste any more time with it. And I even think I managed to set everything up to be a poster except the categories (landscape by default).
(2021-11-18, 16:58)Hashybot Wrote: Hey all, I did ask this question some pages back but I think it was missed. Is it possible to change the icon size via .xml for the home blade. Just curious because the icons seem really small for me. Any help is appreciated. Smile
IncludesBingie.xml
Find menu icons somewhere in the code. I don't know exactly where. Play with code a little. Smile
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks heaps. Smile
Here is settings for the skin but on version 2.0.0 still has most settings. I still don't have windows running correct so haven't installed Kodi.

https://youtu.be/1hveM-EtXZM
Titan Bingie Mod
Well we could just comment the option out and a few people could just turn it back on if needed.
Titan Bingie Mod
This question was answer by me. It's inside includes Bungie.xml. it's about halfway down just read the xml.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-18, 20:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: Here is settings for the skin but on version 2.0.0 still has most settings. I still don't have windows running correct so haven't installed Kodi.

https://youtu.be/1hveM-EtXZM

Thank you, maybe the Tian Bingie Mod 2.0.2 configuration will be available,  Windows OK, Regards.
So far I've found the blade, but nothing that represents the actual ability to change the size of the blade icons.

I've looked in this area, also a few other areas below this, but doesn't seem to include a direct relation to changing the icon sizes.

<include name="BingieSideBladeMainMenu">
also
<include content="Bingie_Menu_Icon" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableIconsMainMenu)">

Appreciate the help peeps. Smile
Not yet deleted UEFI boot drives in BIOS . My problem was instead of going to command prompt and hitting - diskpart, list disk, sel disk, clean I wiped Bios trying to get past a security problem.
Will need to create new partitions and MBR
Titan Bingie Mod
My line numbers will be different then your but search for this. Just know adjusting this will mean you need to adjust maybe the redline under the Icons as well.

<include name="Bingie_Menu_Icon_Defs">
<width>25</width>
<height>25</height>
<texture background="true">$VAR[ActualIcon]</texture>
<!-- <animation end="70" effect="fade" time="0" delay="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation> --> <!--removed so the focus highlight is actually white now matching label-->
</include>
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 293(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0